Alan (2020) Part #1

2 hours ago, Robwin said:

How do you have a 365 deg curve as 360 deg is a circle 😂🤭

Sorry am being a  bit facetious 😁👍

I know and my illustrative intention is exactly this. To return to the starting point.😒
Watching Ada marathon watching all Star Wars movies (and along with Alan) at Serena's departure simply makes me want to scream ...🤓

Edited by thedbear
  • Haha 1

19 minutes ago, thedbear said:

I know and my illustrative intention is exactly this. To return to the starting point.😒
Watching Ada marathon watching all Star Wars movies (and along with Alan) at Serena's departure simply makes me want to scream ...🤓

Russian males seem to have third world manners as far as I can see. Russian women put up with a lot.

39 minutes ago, squish said:

Russian males seem to have third world manners as far as I can see. Russian women put up with a lot.

I have reviewed this remark several times and still cannot understand the meaning and intention.
Translation failure maybe?😕

Just now, thedbear said:

I have reviewed this remark several times and still cannot understand the meaning and intention.
Translation failure maybe?😕

I was thinking of the example of Alan ignoring Serena when it came to helping her to move out. It seemed churlish.

12 minutes ago, squish said:

I was thinking of the example of Alan ignoring Serena when it came to helping her to move out. It seemed churlish.

Okay ... but look at my observation above. Alan and Ada helped to remove Serena's various bags from the apartment.
They just didn't help in their "assembly".
If there was any more affectionate farewell it was off the cams.😎

• Like 1