Alan (2020) Part #1

Before the strength of this apartment was the fact that we were waiting for something exiting to happen. Use to happen once every other month.

The system is different. Allan pumps the same girl once or twice a day will not work for long.  

4 hours ago, thedbear said:

Very sad as this couch and this apartment is being treated ...
How long has he not seen a simple vacuum cleaner?
Or a new sheet and a tidy bed?😞

Without Nina's discipline and maturity the apartment degenerates. I do wonder what does through Ada's mind as she see Alan bating in front of her. No future here for her in the real world.

1 hour ago, squish said:

Without Nina's discipline and maturity the apartment degenerates. I do wonder what does through Ada's mind as she see Alan bating in front of her. No future here for her in the real world.

As for '' discipline ', I will agree with a certain reluctance because I thought it was "too severe" in some inappropriate moments where a more flexible and less "reactive" posture would have obtained better results with both Alan and Serena.

For the rest, there is no reason to disagree or "refute".

Still surprised to learn that Alan has returned to the old "practice" of transcendental meditation.

So far I haven't realized it yet.
I was better "observer and voyeur" than that ... Hehehe.😎

Note that I generally use ("life") in my posts that are intended to emphasize a more internal meaning for these words.🎯

27 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

@zoifan you may be interested to take a look on who is visiting 😛 

image.thumb.png.78f16bd98e00473af880530197418e83.png

The strength of this apartment is the element of surprise. 

You can never read the next move here. There is a big surprise news once in a while. 

• Like 1