Alan (2020) Part #1

1 hour ago, zoifan said:

image.thumb.png.441f434a473194c338f5f1df967f0c7d.png

In a post here on the forum (I don't remember which realm), I said that the next "movement" I expected in this project and "alternative reality" would involve Tina with Ada.
I ask ... again was I wrong?🙄

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, thedbear said:

In a post here on the forum (I don't remember which realm), I said that the next "movement" I expected in this project and "alternative reality" would involve Tina with Ada.
I ask ... again was I wrong?🙄

Well the main deal here is Ilka's sister. If she wasn't here, the party would not have my attention or "surprise" me. The rest of Tina, Ada whoever are fluff. 

Sometimes this type of appearance in this apartment are auditions. If she fucks tonight, then it is an indication that the appearance is an audition. The Ray and Poly apartment is vacant. I really hope Ilka sister takes over that place. 

2 minutes ago, zoifan said:

Well the main deal here is Ilka's sister. If she wasn't here, the party would not have my attention or "surprise" me. The rest of Tina, Ada whoever are fluff. 

Sometimes this type of appearance in this apartment are auditions. If she fucks tonight, then it is an indication that the appearance is an audition. The Ray and Poly apartment is vacant. I really hope Ilka sister takes over that place. 

Vacant (?) ... where do you think George and Nina are? Maybe even Serena.

1 minute ago, thedbear said:

Vacant (?) ... where do you think George and Nina are? Maybe even Serena.

Nope, I absolutely do not believe George is a pervert and he sneak fucks participants off camera. 

Think about it, a make like George with his superior social skills would not stay disparate for sex and takes advantage of these girls.

1 minute ago, zoifan said:

Nope, I absolutely do not believe George is a pervert and he sneak fucks participants off camera. 

Think about it, a make like George with his superior social skills would not stay disparate for sex and takes advantage of these girls.

I didn't say "relationships", but occupying the same physical space, provisionally.

But what happens in George's apartment, staying in George's apartment. kkk😋