Alan (2020) Part #1

Seems we have a new, more liberal version of Ada.  Very welcome. 

About 1:30 AM local time, they had foreplay on the couch, where she was toying with a nipple, even applying saliva.  Moved to the bedroom and had sex for which she took off her top !!  She grabbed Alan for a CIM and swallowed.

Just a few minutes ago, she bated (OMG!) and played with nipple while Alan stepped out for a smoke break.

On 1/25/2020 at 7:44 PM, zoifan said:

Nope, I absolutely do not believe George is a pervert and he sneak fucks participants off camera. 

Think about it, a make like George with his superior social skills would not stay disparate for sex and takes advantage of these girls.

The thought of George with Nina I find strangely unsettling, taboo surely. With Louise throwing herself at George at every opportunity regardless of the way he treats her I suspect George would not have to exert himself unduly to meet his needs.

10 hours ago, sereno said:

About 1:30 AM local time, they had foreplay on the couch, where she was toying with a nipple, even applying saliva.  Moved to the bedroom and had sex for which she took off her top !!  She grabbed Alan for a CIM and swallowed.

Just a few minutes ago, she bated (OMG!) and played with nipple while Alan stepped out for a smoke break.

Most jobs have an overtime requirement?😀

• Like 1

On 1/27/2020 at 6:53 PM, sereno said:

What's the surprise?😎

After all that we insistently observed here as "loose ends", it was to be expected its due corrections: the bath, the tidiness and cleaning of the apartment (including the bed sheet) and now, the naked breasts and nipples.kkk.😁

I'm just in defcon for "parties".

They started the "individual" and separately. Soon Ada will start receiving "guests" alone and Alan will be removed for another project or "total" absent?? (ops! This is already happening).🙄

My expectation is how will Alan absorb and work with it?
Will he also receive "guests" without Ada?
Equal rights or better equal "duties"?🙄🙄

I remember in "alert" that the best "visits" of "guests" of Alan were with the presence and physical participation of Nina.

That Ada really came to stay is more than acknowledged.😉

On 1/25/2020 at 11:09 AM, squish said:

Without Nina's discipline and maturity the apartment degenerates. I do wonder what does through Ada's mind as she see Alan bating in front of her. No future here for her in the real world.

01-02 (04:50 hs) now i see too.😪