B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #2 (January)

@costa049

It remains a show for the camera. It is not not an event that the girls would have if there were no cameras. 

Just like 7 hetero guys would not get the idea to play strip games without any girl present even if they had some beers, this is also unrealistic for seven hetero girls. Especially this would not be a weekly event. 

Lets face it, this is just one more bullshit show for the camera and has nothing to do with the private life of the girls. 

22 minutes ago, Alladino said:

@costa049

It remains a show for the camera. It is not not an event that the girls would have if there were no cameras. 

Just like 7 hetero guys would not get the idea to play strip games without any girl present even if they had some beers, this is also unrealistic for seven hetero girls. Especially this would not be a weekly event. 

Lets face it, this is just one more bullshit show for the camera and has nothing to do with the private life of the girls. 

I'm sorry to be disagreeing with you, since you don't know what happens in a girl's group. Your vision of reality is reduced to what you're used to see. This is not a pure cam site, where the actors act to the cams. The concept here is reallity, with the plus of us watching. Of course they have to act a little bit because they know that they have viewers, but that is a very little portion of all this, since the main concept is "reallity". And if you see, they aren't even worried with the presence of the cams or keep looking at them

11 minutes ago, Alladino said:

men and women not having the same interests in life, so I don't think we can take your comments as a good example

the men are much less cerebral than the girls, so we would be more on a party like this, beers, football, arm wrestling and punch in the face ^^

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, costa049 said:

I'm sorry to be disagreeing with you, since you don't know what happens in a girl's group. Your vision of reality is reduced to what you're used to see. This is not a pure cam site, where the actors act to the cams. The concept here is reallity, with the plus of us watching. Of course they have to act a little bit because they know that they have viewers, but that is a very little portion of all this, since the main concept is "reallity". And they aren't even worried with the presence of the cams or keep looking at them

no they don't look at the cams .they have their phones. just watch as they look at their phones and then move .and seeing that MONICA is there .she is the number one to show all the rest. just what she learned in the school of sofie.;;

2 minutes ago, Sergio said:

the game they are playing is new, I don't see how they can't have fun, two girls have fallen off the couch since they laughed

Yeah, we can see that they really seem to be enjoying it and having fun very naturally. And I'm likng the game 

16 minutes ago, moos54 said:

men and women not having the same interests in life, so I don't think we can take your comments as a good example

the men are much less cerebral than the girls, so we would be more on a party like this, beers, football, arm wrestling and punch in the face ^^

You forgot chess...😏

• Like 1