New Couple?Varya e Igor

Guest koje90

Guest jackson23

No the RLC should take way Paul, Stefan, Anton and Max's computers. Isabel & Marcelo should be replaced but then they were good tonight. Guess she forgot to fight.

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

one of the bathroom cams (6) is causing flash crashing and restarting my browser  >:(

I used to have that problem with one of the cams in Alina's bathroom.  The odd thing was that I could access that cam fine on my tablet.  My guess is it was a problem with the flash player on my computer.  Since I could still see the cam, I never tried to correct things on my computer.

You might check out your version of flash player...maybe see if there is a newer on or if, maybe an older one will work better.

If they were going to kick them out, they would have already done so and not have added a brand new channel.

I agree.

But then, I think they should kick them anyway.  Get some lesbians.

agreed,lesbians

Agreed, get some lipstick lesbians

I am afraid Igor is going to be much worse than Paul. I am not sure in the sex department yet but as far as the personality for sure. He woke up from his hangover and was trying to pick a fight with her by trying to pick apart every word she was saying to him. Hopefully he can at least make up for it in the bedroom. LOL.