1701 @StnCld316 House is back online but with a different male tenant; Alibaba. Make of that what you will but it smacks of a composed couple or flatmates rather than a couple??

• Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, Oldstalker said:

House is back online but with a different male tenant; Alibaba. Make of that what you will but it smacks of a composed couple or flatmates rather than a couple??

There has never been a real couple in these 3 apartments. Everything is just played there.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, born1950 said:

There has never been a real couple in these 3 apartments. Everything is just played there.

Are you saying that this is not real? That this may just be an arrangement to earn viewer money? 

• Haha 1

I am still waiting to see Elza's bod. Who do you think the message on her arm is intended for?

spacer.png

1 minute ago, hollisryl said:

I am still waiting to see Elza's bod. Who do you think the message on her arm is intended for?

spacer.png

VHTV for shutting them down of course!

I make money by getting people to watch my cams, I think I'll tell them to FUCK OFF! 🤣

stupid nicki minaj GIF

• Haha 3

arch or Alibaba or the fat guy

One of them will fuck her or see will disappear like thanos too😂

Edited by Kingbanks

3 minutes ago, Kingbanks said:

arch or Alibaba or the fat guy

One of them will fuck her or see will disappear like thanos too😂

My guess is Jasmine will move here too, her place will be closed and Elza will leave...

What a desaster of house,hope Casper,Harper whatever was his name gets some help,dude obviously was into heavy shitt,to a point was uncomfortable to watch in cams.The "new" resident Alibabo i don't care,will be him with the Asian girls again and boring sex.

3 minutes ago, turkey said:

Gerelateerde afbeelding

Hakim Ziyech Ajax player

2 minutes ago, ze81 said:

What a desaster of house,hope Casper,Harper whatever was his name gets some help,dude obviously was into heavy shitt,to a point was uncomfortable to watch in cams.The "new" resident Alibabo i don't care,will be him with the Asian girls again and boring sex.

I love the Asian girls, but these dudes look like bad guys. Don't get a good vibe from them.