What RLC tenant would you choose to live with for the rest of your life?

Guest Squirrel

Guest Squirrel

I really don't think I could handle the stress induced by most of the women, and I don't have any homosexual leanings.

I do like Nora personally, and I think I could live with her, but I really can't possibly watch that many movies and I get tired of eating rabbit food. Leora would be asking for terminally high blood pressure readings. Maya's probably a really great woman, but hey, she's a Siberian ice bunny and I'm a desert rat.

MY choice: Lora's Cat.

No fuss, no stress, no emotional outbursts, no fights, no emotional dependency, highly intelligent and entertaining; and cat food is cheap.

YOUR TURN!

While all the girls are attractive in their own right, I don't particularly like any of them enough to want to live with them. The fact that I can't understand anything they say doesn't help. If I had to pick one though I guess it would be Alma, only because she plays video games.

I know a lot of forum members won't know her, but I would have to choose Gia.  For those who don't know anything about her, a review of her retired threads would help.

Now, why would I choose her?

1.  She was a mature woman.  She was in her later 20's, early 30's, maybe.  Not like the children that most of the female tenants are.  Gia has already developed as a woman...as opposed to someone like Elena, who was just learning what it is like to live away from her parents.

2.  Speaking of being developed as a woman, that was the basis of my frustration when watching Gia.  She had developed some characteristics that bothered me a lot.

A.  Her avoidance of getting naked...on cam and even around Ian.

B.  Her tendency too talk to much (and get mad at Ian when he didn't appear to be listening to her).

C.  The way she treated her dogs.

But I would welcome the challenge of changing these characteristics.  I know I could make her totally enjoy getting naked...show her natural pubic bush...have uninhibited sex.  I would teach her that sometimes I just don't want to talk to her and that she should respect that.  I would let the poor dogs out of the toilet, let them have free run of the apartment, make them a full part of the family.

Oh, and I would make sure all the knives in the apartment were blunt and dull.  ;D

None of them. I'd rather live alone than put up with any of their bullshit.

Living alone is the way to go. If you want sex, buy it. It's so much easier. I would have no problem living in a 1 bedroom condo overlooking the ocean. Pick up the phone, call in a little Asian massage girl, give her a few hundred and have your fun, then out the door she goes.

Or go down to the beach boardwalk on a Saturday night and pick one of the young hotties strutting their shit on the boardwalk and bring her up to your place. A fat joint and maybe a line or two and some drinks and she's all yours.

Again, when your done, she's gone. Just cover your stump, before you hump.

Maya of course.. She seems mature, while also being a bit immature, shes outgoing and creative(her parties/friends), and she just seems fun to hang around, but thats just from me spying in her house on the internet, away from the cam she could be a real bitch, guess ill never know haha.

None of them. I'd rather live alone than put up with any of their bullshit.

Living alone is the way to go. If you want sex, buy it. It's so much easier. I would have no problem living in a 1 bedroom condo overlooking the ocean. Pick up the phone, call in a little Asian massage girl, give her a few hundred and have your fun, then out the door she goes.

Or go down to the beach boardwalk on a Saturday night and pick one of the young hotties strutting their shit on the boardwalk and bring her up to your place. A fat joint and maybe a line or two and some drinks and she's all yours.

Again, when your done, she's gone. Just cover your stump, before you hump.

Of any scenario, you probably have selected the cheapest and sanest.  Props to you tbg150.

I see we have yet to remember the others

1. maria

2.lina

and who could forget olga

id have to piece a cpl together to get the one the right on lol

I thought maria was amazing to look at olga had legs up to her butt and lina well she was just wild in bed mark just couldn't preform that's not her fault Isabel is a defining no to the fullest  hell no ..... alma ya I could see that ......nora  um no lora has an amazing back side and prob over all the best over all personality I can not say I have even see her argue works daily cooks keeps house .....maya to just a cool chick funny you mention gia jojo I never thought id hear of her again she did have a cpl loose screws but was so easy on the eye  well idk it would be hard to decide and like in another post id prob rather be alone than to put up with some of what I have seen ..... behind every beautiful sexy amazing woman ......there is a man somewhere who was tired of her shit !!!!!