B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #3 (January/February)

8 minutes ago, northguy said:

Insta is for dedicated followers. LOL

not interested to follow these girls on their social medias  personally, the period they are on the voyeur sites is sufficiant for me, i don't want enter in their private life it's not interest me i am on zero social medias and i live very well without

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1

On 1/29/2020 at 11:06 PM, HarleyFatboy said:

OK thank you for this info.  I know to a lot of people, they think I am nuts about wanting to know things that happen or did not happen on RLC when I don't even watch it.  All I can say to those people is that when I have the time to logon and read the CC newspaper, it keeps me entertained and not bored.

If you want us to write "interesting" comments for you, maybe stop giving your bezzerwizzer sidemarks on everything you don't even watch.

On 1/29/2020 at 1:55 PM, firewall said:

you can't change the people on only 6 months, it was already the same thing with her in R1

all these phones should be banned in the B appartments and authorized only one hour per day :biggrin: and maybe she will spend more time to do other things (search a bf for example 🙂)

Ban phones and all the girls will have nervous breakdowns.:smile:

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, northguy said:

That's right. The "Bye", was that to us? I think so, so that was nice.

5 hours ago, firewall said:

why not doing that directly to the cameras before left the apartment

there is almost a 90% chance that she will do this for herself and say goodbye to the city of Barcelona
I don't think it's dedicated to her subscribers or to RLC members who follow her on Instagram

If Kristy leaves today, we still have one more DO-NOTHING GIRL in the apartment.

The so-called Moscow revival has failed. Waste of space and time.

Sometimes I wonder what does Kristy's followers see about her, I find her to be absolutely boring & fake.

• Upvote 1

43 minutes ago, SierraTM said:

If Kristy leaves today, we still have one more DO-NOTHING GIRL in the apartment.

The so-called Moscow revival has failed. Waste of space and time.

Sometimes I wonder what does Kristy's followers see about her, I find her to be absolutely boring & fake.

Kristy left yesterday... 🙂