REAL LIFE CAM LOG IN DETAILS - Edited

Guest MANDY_HOOPER

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest MANDY_HOOPER

Its a little difficult to PM others when my account has not been approved after waiting over 1 month. Have applied so far with 3 different applications and none ever get approved. Well if anyone would like the log in details for RLC with a 1 month of free viewing , just email me at [email protected] and i will be happy to give you all.

From what I see Mandy, you have been registered since the 14th. Not sure if thats the same as Accepted, but I see you on the Member List

My account has just been activated. Finally

Your account would have been active in less than 24 hours had you read the "Read me" or looked at the "Membership Approvals" thread on this board. I am working on making our membership approval process more conspicuous. Thanks.

• 3 weeks later...

i would like a free login aswell please if someone is willing to share one thank you :)

As one of my favorite authors has said:  TANSTAAFL

true but you never know there are some kind people out there i know ill be willing to share my sub next month when i get paid always good to be kind

Guest Eurogirls

TANSTAAFL : "There ain't no such thing as a free lunch"

ONLY exists in the United States of America !!! LMFAO

Guest Krysez

I used to go to the recreation park every afternoon to get a "Free Lunch". I remember....it was always right before the park director would take all of the boys from the park to his house for "fun baths"!!!

Wait a minute...maybe those lunches...weren't free...?

.....uh....yeah...what JoJo said