happyone

Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #10 February 2020

Chat continues February 12, 2020

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Well, the day known as humpday to some, may not turn out so interesting this week as may have been hoped by some, so it has seemed so far.

• Sad 1

Never give up!

• Like 1

I believe it may be over for this day.

• Like 1

Leora,

The view of your sexy butt from here is very nice.  Just raise it up and pull that g-string tighter to rub in both the right spots. I see your very horny go for it.

I'll be watching.

thanks for sharing.

• Like 1

Early night for our girls. Looks like it's watching the replay for me tonight.

• Like 1

very good morning leora and malia
good morning everyone
very good afternoon everyone
very good night everyone
have a great happy day with joy

muito bom dia leora e maila
bom Dia a todos
muito boa tarde a todos
muito boa noite a todos
tenha um ótimo dia feliz com alegria

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Are they on vacation? Because it seems they've been playing a continuous loop, of what happened previously in the apartment. Based on Leora standards, I have to say it's been a real snoozer In our princess apartment lately?

• Like 1

Just now, esanders9863 said:

Are they on vacation? Because it seems they've been playing a continuous loop, of what happened previously in the apartment. Based on Leora standards, I have to say it's been a real snoozer In our princess apartment lately?

I'm pretty sure I've made several posts in several of the previous sub-threads for this topic of the forum that were related to similar subject matter e.

After giving it awhile to observe and ponder on since the arrival of the latest tenant and newest roommate, it has imo appeared that the residence had seemed to have more interesting activity occurring prior to the arrival of the roommate. 

Perhaps I could go as far to believe that there may have even been more interesting activity that occurred at a previous residence, even though a previous roommate had either quit or was terminated from what had for awhile seemed like close to full time employment, and had once again begun being at the residence most of the time.  

• Like 2