Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #11 February 2020

happyone

12 minutes ago, raul399 said:

I've always been respectful of people...
and I have never disrespected a woman...
I am a gentleman ... and I will always defend a lady ...
a kiss for your lips ...

LOL

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Me estoy riendo de la reescritura de la historia. 

I don't quite understand... 
I guess you mean when someone calls a hot girl... Italian bitch... and I just defended her...
that comment is funny.. muiy funny... when all the people ask for respect and no one respects anyone...
it makes me laugh too... hahaha

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

Catching up on resent posts here I notice that there has been a great deal of bickering and petty disputes and arguments.....A pity in my opinion.

It is IMHO worth considering that this is the Leora & Malia  “ General Chat “ section, and not the Leora & Malia “ Fan Club” section....Which means that any posts whether positive or negative within reason should be given the same consideration...and not set about by a pack of hounds baying for blood because it’s not an opinion shared by everyone....Opinions are what makes a forum work, not everyone voicing the same platitudes of love and devotion to a couple of girls none of us really know...They are a fantasy, and supply us with whatever they see fit to supply.....which is wonderful for some but not so wonderful for others..Different strokes for different folks.

It seems that if a person has an opinion that goes against the grain of some members, then he/ she is automatically classified as a troll and abused .....Live and let live folks....Stop trying to do the moderators jobs for them...If it is classed as wrong by them then they will step in...

Some people like Jugghead are more tolerant and willing to genuinely listen to both sides before forming a rational opinion, but sadly many people are not.....And yes I’ve been guilty of it myself in the past.

Learn to be more tolerant and understanding of people’s differences....It’s what distinguishes adults from children..

Have a nice day folks..

I haven't read the responses yet, jimbo4 but it appears I am in the minority when trying to handle people with some care. At this point I am just gonna say fuck it and throw caution to the wind. I'm tired of trying to get to the bottom of problems when NOBODY and I mean NOBODY wants to listen to reason. Only Stncld316 listens to me and I try not to tax him too much. Any way he only offers limited guidance because he can only do so much. At least he doesn't make assumptions and draw conclusions before even knowing WTF I'm trying to get at. This entire thread disgusts me lately with people trying to do, whatever the hell they are trying to do. None of it ever makes sense to me and NOBODYT EVER EVER EVER explains themselves when I ask for an explanation. They remind me of my ex-wife "You should already know". Well I don't and if you can't find the words, goodbye. Then just continue to whine and drone on with your rhetoric. You people know who you are and to hell with you. I am going it on my own so don't ask me for any favors or input or anything. I'll do as I please so stay out of my way.

2 minutes ago, Tiffany said:

C'est dangereux  leora dans le bain avec un téléphone branché  😱😱

Ce serait sympa d'assister à une électrocution en direct !!!!

Les yeux révulsés... le corps tremblant... 

Bouh... ma petite Léora/Julia...😘