Masha, (Sophia to 3/6/2020) General Chat Topic #3 2020 February /May

happyone

If Sophia doesn't recieve some friends in during all this days she is alone then i give up my hope this place will be of two roomates doing their daily life's,really not interested in seing a girl alone,naked and puting some shows(for that we already have most of rlc houses).What is the point of an roomates house if a resident doesn't do normal stuff in house,like recieving her friends etc in house.Still a good number of days to go,hopefully we finaly gona see some friends of her in house,maybe someone of family.Kinda Feel house will be more a Italian house in Barca house style.To bad Masha didnt managed to found a roomate from city,that could had been really interesting to fallow.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

28 minutes ago, ze81 said:

If Sophia doesn't recieve some friends in during all this days she is alone then i give up my hope this place will be of two roomates doing their daily life's,really not interested in seing a girl alone,naked and puting some shows(for that we already have most of rlc houses).What is the point of an roomates house if a resident doesn't do normal stuff in house,like recieving her friends etc in house.Still a good number of days to go,hopefully we finaly gona see some friends of her in house,maybe someone of family.Kinda Feel house will be more a Italian house in Barca house style.To bad Masha didnt managed to found a roomate from city,that could had been really interesting to fallow.

I am worried about the direction this apartment is going.  Masha hasn't been with a guy, on cam, since early December maybe late November. Does she have a new boyfriend who doesn't want to be on camera or doesn't live in Rome?  And if so is she not doing anything on cam with anyone else because of her relationship with him?  Which may explain having guests in the apartment so regularly lately to help pick up her lack of activity with anyone on cam.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Greeger said:

I am worried about the direction this apartment is going.  Masha hasn't been with a guy, on cam, since early December maybe late November. Does she have a new boyfriend who doesn't want to be on camera or doesn't live in Rome?  And if so is she not doing anything on cam with anyone else because of her relationship with him?  Which may explain having guests in the apartment so regularly lately to help pick up her lack of activity with anyone on cam.

I hadn't even considered that but that would make a lot of sense. But then again would Masha date a guy that's too shy to be on cam?

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, hondarellas said:

About a year ago the same day Masha was again missing 4-5 days, when she returned, a festival / concert entry card was hanging on her neck.

rado07 said the Milan fashion week is going on through 2/24.  It sounds like she may go every year.  Hope that's all it is.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

33 minutes ago, Greeger said:

You remember that from a year ago hondarellas?  Good memory😀

90% of rlc has been watching this apartment since it was inhabited by nelly & bogdan. About a few days after Masha's return from the concert / festival and while on a dasha & sasha vacation, one night she brought a boy for sex for the first time for a few hours, and never brought her again.