Nina & Kira (2020) Part #2

sturmchaser

29 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

There's supposed to be some myth about eating boogers that if you eat them it's supposed to reduce your chances  of getting cancer.  If there's any truth to it or not it's hard to say.  I'd say it's more or less a habit she has gotten into.

I heard it was helpful in preventing stuff like flu and colds, bc you're ingesting the crap you inhaled, therefore the immune system takes over.  I say it's all bullshit, and nasty.  I'm sorry, but if I was Kira, I would not kiss that mouth.  But I guess that's true love for ya.  

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, sturmchaser said:

I heard it was helpful in preventing stuff like flu and colds, bc you're ingesting the crap you inhaled, therefore the immune system takes over.  I say it's all bullshit, and nasty.  I'm sorry, but if I was Kira, I would not kiss that mouth.  But I guess that's true love for ya.  

Just depends on how strong their immune system is.  I guess if the Pope does it then people will copy, he's supposed to be the Pipeline to God.   :biggrin:

pope francis GIF

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Sad 1

10 hours ago, sturmchaser said:

Wonder if they love all the chewy bits lol........Yuk 😜

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

More technical information on eating boogers....  (officially called mucophagy)

WWW.HEALTHLINE.COM

Nose picking and eating the boogers inside, also known as mucophagy, has traditionally been met with looks of disgust. However, some may suggest otherwise. Here’s everything you should know about eating boogers...

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, hs6127 said:

More technical information on eating boogers....  (officially called mucophagy)

WWW.HEALTHLINE.COM

Nose picking and eating the boogers inside, also known as mucophagy, has traditionally been met with looks of disgust. However, some may suggest otherwise. Here’s everything you should know about eating boogers...

source.gif

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1