share your music

corboblanc

I really wish we take camcaps to share music, videos that fire in you! because according to the country where you live, the music is not the same ... in europe, it's rather the home of electro, rock it to us, russia elecro a pretty trashy style dvj bazuka! ! in Germany, it is rather on the raimstein in Spain on the dance crap that passes ibiza! I would like to create a post or all tendencies are satisfied, with links if camcaps agree?! what are you listening to australia interest me!

Guest NullBurner

I don't know what "raimstein" means but I think you talk about the German band called "Rammstein".

Rammstein - Pussy

Rammstein - Pussy (UNCENSORED) [HQ] on Vimeo

Move forward to 3:00 to see the hardcore stuff.

I don't like them but the fanbase is huge in Germany.

My kind of music are:

- Pink Floyd (Dark Side Of The Moon, The Wall...)

- Marillion (the old ones with 'Fish' like Script For A Jester's Tear, Clutching At Straws...)

- AC/DC (i prefer the old ones with 'Bon Scott' like Highway To Hell, Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap but the newer ones with Brian Johnson are also great (Back In Black for example))

- Schiller (Weltreise, Leben, Atemlos...)

- Böhse Onkelz (all albums, except the first two)

and many more...

Pink Floyd (Dark Side Of The Moon, The Wall...)

Any Pink is good Pink NB.

I never heard of the rest except AC/DC. And to my ears, that was pure noise and screaming.

I'll stick with my 16th-19th century classics and the pop/rock music of the 50's, 60's, 70's and early 80's.

Pink Floyd (Dark Side Of The Moon, The Wall...)

Any Pink is good Pink NB.

I never heard of the rest except AC/DC. And to my ears, that was pure noise and screaming.

I'll stick with my 16th-19th century classics and the pop/rock music of the 50's, 60's, 70's and early 80's.

I'm into Classic Rock.  I do have an appreciation of all genres.

As for Pink Floyd, when I'm driving my car and I get somewhere and Pink Floyd is playing on the radio, I always wait for the song to finish before I get out of my car.

Love Pink Floyd.

• 2 months later...

Most anything Pink Floyd, Dire Straits, Robert  Cray Strong Persuader like TBG I like music from the 50's up to early 80's.