Viola - new girl in P1 the Prague COV - fan page

• 3 weeks later...
35 minutes ago, william doane said:

What is the relationship between the three?

Kylie and Rus are a couple. As for Viola, who knows. Especially in these special houses where it's pretty much all a show.

But to me the narrative seems to be something around the fact that RLC has put her in there to spice things up but she has a boyfriend on the outside so she won't fully engage. Notice how she's always on her phone, and every time she bates it's clearly for him to watch. So she kinda acts as a teasing asset. Sometimes she will join Kylie in taking baths, she will grope her, or she will watch Kylie and Rus fuck (although the longer she's there, the less frequent that happens). Some think that Kylie is a control freak and won't allow her to approach Rus but she appeared to try several times to have her be engaged and I believe that theory has been debunked. I believe she did do a very quick BJ on Rus and kissed and groped Kylie but that's about it. Anyhow almost every time something happens (no sex but when it seems like that would lead to it), Viola resolves to phone conversations then kinda isolates herself and her behavior changes which leads back to that boyfriend suspicion. And the many phone calls and texts seem to annoy Kylie and Rus more and more.

Someone else can chime in and add stuff if I'm wrong or missed things as my interest in this place isn't really high anymore.

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, vanillajohn said:

Kylie and Rus are a couple. As for Viola, who knows. Especially in these special houses where it's pretty much all a show.

But to me the narrative seems to be something around the fact that RLC has put her in there to spice things up but she has a boyfriend on the outside so she won't fully engage. Notice how she's always on her phone, and every time she bates it's clearly for him to watch. So she kinda acts as a teasing asset. Sometimes she will join Kylie in taking baths, she will grope her, or she will watch Kylie and Rus fuck (although the longer she's there, the less frequent that happens). Some think that Kylie is a control freak and won't allow her to approach Rus but she appeared to try several times to have her be engaged and I believe that theory has been debunked. I believe she did do a very quick BJ on Rus and kissed and groped Kylie but that's about it. Anyhow almost every time something happens (no sex but when it seems like that would lead to it), Viola resolves to phone conversations then kinda isolates herself and her behavior changes which leads back to that boyfriend suspicion. And the many phone calls and texts seem to annoy Kylie and Rus more and more.

Someone else can chime in and add stuff if I'm wrong or missed things as my interest in this place isn't really high anymore.

That is spot on from my observation as well.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, vanillajohn said:

Viola also jerked Rus off twice at the end of fucking Kylie.

• 2 weeks later...
23 minutes ago, henriPas said:

Viola, c'est la grosse blonde ou la grosse brune ?

Franchement, à leur âge, elles devraient faire plus attention.

Et avoir un équilibre alimentaire plutôt que de faire 3 mlinutes d'exercices et se croire musclée et mince...

je suppose que pour faire ce genre de commentaire, il faut être parfait 

c'est à dire sportif, avec une vie saine, des tablettes de chocolat, ect 

donc imbus de sa personne ^^ 

étrangement, je ne pense pas que tu sois si parfait :biggrin:

Sinon Viola est la jolie brune 

• Thanks 1

On 3/29/2020 at 7:42 PM, corvette84 said:

Viola also jerked Rus off twice at the end of fucking Kylie.

glad I stopped in here.... I had no idea Viola had even touched Rus... A BJ,  a hand job...awesome....I am a total fan of their sexual dynamic.... but would love any picture of Viola and Rus..... I watch regularly (and obsessed enough on this slow day to come here)  and only see minor!!! touches between them..... I think vanillajohn did a great overview as we have bounced similar stories in chat... I still think they enjoy the ??/ boundaries ?? (as has been discussed ) but self controlled it seems ...no villain or control freak (Kylie) but some kind of mutual sexual tension TO DRIVE ME CRAZY.....   I can't wait to see some Viola Rus sexy time …. 

• 4 weeks later...