B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #3 (March)

11 minutes ago, firewall said:

well the new girl is a brunette friend of olivia and ulyana, she move in the loraine bedroom right now with her suitcase

yes we know her from Olivia's old apartment in Russia, but she was never naked on cam 

so we can say she's a new girl on RLC 😉

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, moos54 said:

yes we know her from Olivia's old apartment in Russia, but she was never naked on cam 

so we can say she's a new girl on RLC 😉

Yes, I remember her in Russia. She has to shower or bath sooner or later.😄

6 minutes ago, Sexytreach said:

How is it you know and remember every one.....That's just nuts.

I have a good memory of the faces and also a good archive of all the apartments and the people who have passed through, whether they are participants or guests
And then, I do not hide it, I give a lot more importance to the guests when I watch RLC

In reality, I am simply rather well organized and I pay attention to everything that happens in the lives of our participants
And then Olivia in Russia it was only last year so not so old in our memories

Otherwise, others will simply say that I work for RLC :biggrin:

Edited by moos54
  • Like 2

16 minutes ago, moos54 said:

Ho un buon ricordo dei volti e anche un buon archivio di tutti gli appartamenti e le persone che hanno attraversato, siano essi partecipanti o ospiti
E poi, non lo nascondo, do molta più importanza agli ospiti quando Guardo RLC

In realtà, sono semplicemente piuttosto ben organizzato e prendo attenzione a tutto ciò che accade nella vita dei nostri partecipanti
E poi Olivia in Russia era solo l'anno scorso, quindi non così vecchio nei nostri ricordi

Altrimenti, altri diranno semplicemente che lavoro per RLC :grande sorriso:

why do you have to hide it again? a simple subscriber does not make an archive of every person who enters and leaves the apartment even if they are only guests, it is difficult to remember every patch that has been on RLC especially you cannot remember the guests' faces, unless they have done something to remind you, or you have an attached photo of each person on RLC, and then you also knew that the other girl would only be a guest, defending yourself by saying that it was only your thought😑

• Confused 1

8 minutes ago, Mauri said:

why do you have to hide it again? a simple subscriber does not make an archive of every person who enters and leaves the apartment even if they are only guests, it is difficult to remember every patch that has been on RLC especially you cannot remember the guests' faces, unless they have done something to remind you, or you have an attached photo of each person on RLC, and then you also knew that the other girl would only be a guest, defending yourself by saying that it was only your thought😑

Like I told you before, I have nothing to prove to you
Otherwise I would like to ask you one thing, what is the use of the 7 day replay set up by RLC except to allow you to not miss anything on their site
As I work all day, replay allows me to catch up on things that I like to see, and what I like to see most of the time are the guests who come to the apartments, I prefer that to the sex of participants in general
And for that I simply use software that allows me to record and take photos :biggrin:

how do you think videos and photos are shared on CC, by the goodness of the holy spirit? well no, reality is much simpler, a guy behind his computer started recording with software and then posted his video on the forum

damn maybe it was a secret :biggrin:

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, Mauri said:

He does it for his own enjoyment. What's the problem with that. We all have this capacity if we record, and have the inclination, patience and time to do it...

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1