Leora laughing and smiling to herself.....

Guest Chatterbox

Guest Chatterbox

Is it just me or has anyone else noticed that Leora sometimes seems to smile and laugh like a little child for no apparent reason - doesn't seem to be in response to any joke or witty comment from Paul. In fact, one afternoon when she was mostly naked around the apartment I swear she was just laughing randomly, like she was suddenly overcome with happiness (and NOT over cum with a penis) and just needed to let it out - and there was no-one around to see (other than RC viewers).

It's sweet and nice to see her smiling/laughing to herself as her face lights up, but I wonder if it is genuine or not....maybe she is just genuinely happy at these times in her life......or maybe she has a bit of a personality disorder.....or it is simply a calculated ploy to gain more viewers.....

Or perhaps I am seeing things, and I am the one with the personality disorder......split personality even  ;)

Guest Chatterbox

You know what...I thought that all along.......well I might just have to change my name and betray my father......she is a very attractive girl  ;D ;D ;D ;D

Actually, when she starts these fits of happiness, it is because she has a flashback of paul the night before.  You can't help but laugh at the guy.  It is her way of showing pity on him and on herself.  She just laughs instead of falling into deep depression.

just my take.

Guest Chatterbox

Something along the lines of say, 'Happy Junior'?

oooh, you're good!!! You and the nut hoarder in cahoots, are you? I never know who is who on here......if you know what I mean......

Guest Chatterbox

Sort of reverse self-psychology.

I read somewhere that she might be a medical student - perhaps she is her own patient? and paul is like the lab mouse......