who was your first love?

Dth

Guest Squirrel

Listen Junior, the point is that if it's dangling, your job is to stuff it back in.

Use you tool for stuffing it. That's what your tool is for.

It should take repeated attempts, but once you get into the rhythm of it, the job ain't so bad.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Chatterbox

I prefer just a light dusting, so to speak.....a very obvious landing strip is too manufactured. Left smooth at the sides is awesome as well. I am sure we can all appreciate the joy of moving from hair to skin just before reaching our ultimate destination....

....its like going from the rough to the green to the hole in golf.....but never a hole in one, too quick. I prefer to furkle(?) about in the rough for a while, slowly emerging step by tiny step onto the smoothness of the green and finally trickling towards the hole.......

...not that I know anything about golf...but I do know about women  ;)

You don't know enough about Golf to know that the faster you get in the hole the better. Otherwise, too many strokes leads to a bad score.

But I like it trimmed or shaved. Bacon strip, landing strip, manufactured, who cares? I like cooch. But a shaved one that isn't cared for or overly cared for is just like Van said, a plucked chicken.

Like a mans face. Go 2 days without shaving and see how your mate likes it when you dive at the Y. Be very gentle or she'll walk like she was rode hard and put up wet for a few days. I can get my face as smooth as a baby's ass when needed.

I can feel your passion coming through the words as you write them!!!

Going down on the one you love has to be the most intimate act. Feeling her wrap her legs around your head, hands pulling your head towards her.

Your tongue probing every little nook and cranny searching for that glorious little button that is guaranteed to send her over the edge into ecstasy!

Oral Bliss!! 

Guest Squirrel

I don't do sports either.

In my youth, I was only into backpacking the wilderness. Took fencing in college. Watched basketball a decade ago when my town had a decent team.

I play sloppy billiards and drink too much.

That's it. What an exciting group we must all make...

OK, so the girls are all in the kitchen, finally eating the strawberries. Nobody is crying. My understanding was that Russian law is much stricter regarding the consumption of marijuana as opposed to the US (we really don't have a law here--not really) so I have no idea what they've been up to on the back patio/mudroom/horse shed or whatever-the-fuck-is out there. Alina's cute, but I really don't follow her enough to understand what goes on over there.