RLC and Me (named after that well known dog movie...)

Guest NL Forever

Guest Squirrel

I saw Lina's tits first, after a 4chan referral.

I always kinda liked her.

Then I saw Nora, and she's really a nice, "Becky Thatcher"*  kinda girl. I want her and Kiko to do well in life.

I'm a little more interested in stealing information for story lines, characters, and plots at this point. I don''t even bother to download "UL" site posts because it's pretty much a waste of my time and effort. I'm an old geezer, I guess.

I'm sure we all have our pointless reasons.

*That's a reference to Mark Twain aka ''Samuel Clemens" work.

I found rlc by accident and liked.  I have always liked Big Brother or Glass House type programs so rlc was no different.

I searched for this chat room about 10 days after finding rlc.

I saw alina have sex first, kinda.  It was undercovers the entire time but she rode him for a solid 15 minutes.  Gave me a new understanding and love of the cowgirl position.

Guest Squirrel

Wanna get subtle about the really important dog movie? Sorry.

Harlan Ellison already wrote it, anyway...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Boy_and_His_Dog

It was, of course, pretty fun reading, and not a bad movie.

Other than that, I don't deal much with dogs.

Except Agent Dog. Undercover, harvesting the secrets of Barcelona. He tells us much of great interest.

Guest NL Forever

Oh dear, this has gone slightly off track.....I meant for people to talk about their day to day experiences of dealing with RLC. For example, are you a former paid member who has been banned (like me) or have you ever communicated with them about problems etc....if so how do you find them.....

To cite myself as an example, I was a shortlived member until i got banned for posting "copyright" material on here. I know from PMs that others have had the same experience, and from time to time RLC goes on the warpath. I also set up "collectives" with other members so that videos could be posted up without the fully paid RLC members being hammered.....unfortunately due to some newbie blabbermouths RLC banned loads of people at the same time, so that put paid to that idea. Now I have just joined the many "lurkers" on here, watching the free rooms and posting occasionally.......

I have also been the victim of many, many "blocks" placed on the upload sites I use......again instigated by RLC or the RLC tenants (I remember Mark and Lina managed to get a video of Lina teaching Mark to dance removed.....)....

Oh, and the movie reference is to "Marley and Me".......

Guest Squirrel

Oh, and the movie reference is to "Marley and Me".......

Good. I thought you were referring to 'Cujo."

I'm relieved.

Though not necessarily back on track...