Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #17 2020 March

happyone

I'm missing Leora being sexual in the Living Room. I wonder if it's possible Malia to locked in her room so Leora can do her work in the Living room.

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 2

5 hours ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

I'm missing Leora being sexual in the Living Room. I wonder if it's possible Malia to locked in her room so Leora can do her work in the Living room.

Unfortunately it has reduce our princess pleasure moments to only two locations... and I can remember her bating not only on the kitchen table, but surprisingly the living room table, oh yes those were the days

• Like 4

3 hours ago, esanders9863 said:

Unfortunately it has reduce our princess pleasure moments to only two locations... and I can remember her bating not only on the kitchen table, but surprisingly the living room table, oh yes those were the days

I too missing them. Surely Malia would understand and stay in her room.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Maybe it would be better if Leora finally leaves the project and starts working for chaturbate. Then real life no longer stands in the way of any show. 😒

1 hour ago, Alladino said:

Maybe it would be better if Leora finally leaves the project and starts working for chaturbate. Then real life no longer stands in the way of any show. 😒

Why do people keep bringing up that site, like the people that work there are not human, believe me the people on chaturbate are real persons, therefore it's real life

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Alladino said:

Look at the Hologram of Leora lodging on the sofa in the living room, it looks so real, wait a minute it is really her, so it must be real life happening right before our eyes... and by the way she's looking sexy

7 minutes ago, esanders9863 said:

Why do people keep bringing up that site, like the people that work there are not human, believe me the people on chaturbate are real persons, therefore it's real life

By this definition, even every theater play would be real life. 

Now let's be honest, this apartment is so far away from real life that it is just sad. The girls work as 24/7 chaturbate show girls. 🤮