Paul speaks very good English

I was just watching laura and paul, and he was talking to somone in perfect English.Now this is the first time i have ever heard him speak it .And i have watched them abit does he speak in English often.As its a new one on me .

Very interesting conversation his having i can faintly hear person he is talking to. maybe going to Canada was talking about passport

Well I am amazed. Total respect Paul. He does speak very good English. He is talking about ideas for new businesses.

I have a adjust my opinion of Paul.

Leora has been on the computer a couple of times and has conversed in English to whomever she was talking to. Most couples on RLC understand and have spoken English before.Alma & Stefan have also spoken English before over the computer.They speak it quite well.

Guest Squirrel

Well I am amazed. Total respect Paul. He does speak very good English. He is talking about ideas for new businesses.

I have a adjust my opinion of Paul.

Leora has been on the computer a couple of times and has conversed in English to whomever she was talking to. Most couples on RLC understand and have spoken English before.Alma & Stefan have also spoken English before over the computer.They speak it quite well.

Thank you for the insights gentlemen. I believe Paul has been mistreated because no one knows WTF is going on with him and Leora, and because CamCaps guys think somehow they are entitled to screw her with their "magnificent" organs and that he should be dismissed. This is a common problem on CamCaps: the dudes always think they're better than the RLC dudes.

I've said almost all of my mind on this subject: I will restate, however, that I don't have any fucking idea what their relationship is about; I think she is a beautiful woman; their arguments and love make no sense, and that's all I know about them.

Any clues provided would be appreciated.

I think she is a beautiful woman; their arguments and love make no sense, and that's all I know about them.

Any clues provided would be appreciated.

I think you just summed up all relationships, people seem inexplicably drawn together for whatever reason that if asked they themselves cannot define.