B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #4 (April)

On 4/12/2020 at 2:12 AM, esanders9863 said:

After the replay, I can see they finally turned Ulyana out, now I can say the girl that does the best bates, is finally a full pledge lesbian

Not lesbian, just one more Show Girl. 😞

On 4/11/2020 at 8:08 PM, Mark Thompson said:

no membership but Just the thought and imagination of Ulyana  bating makes me feel good.... one of the all time great bate queens  in my time viewing her at RLC.. (I always like Kitty as well (both with exceptional pussies to watch....oh well back to dream land ...

I totally forgot about Kitty. That apartment was so fucked up.

10 minutes ago, ImJustThatBored said:

I totally forgot about Kitty. That apartment was so fucked up.

for sure but Kitty Cat was so playful to the cameras....Kitchen table, end of the couch and fun dancing (kind of the teacher for Ulyana's posing while there … my faves are her bedroom bating...Hotscopes etc have some exceptional Kitty archives in the bedroom....enjoy!

27 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I've come to the conclusion that Ulyana has got to be in my top 3 most beautiful RLC girls ever!!...Nicole and Jasmin being the others...If she had Monica's or Gina's boobs she'd be totally off the scale...😍

Yes, she is definitely on my top 3 list too, of cutest girls on RLC ever. Along with Jasmin, Nicole, Diane, Holly, Debby, Salma, Erika, Glasha, Kira, Candy, and possibly a few more I've forgot. You see, it's quite crowdy on my top 3 list.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1