Melissa & Sergio (2020) Part #3

1 hour ago, bluewinner said:

yeah, she was trying to avoid him.and when Melissa was giving Sergio a BJ, he tried to take her panties off and lick her pussy, Sergio told him to stop it

A while ago I said Sergio would never let a guy who actually knows what he's doing fuck Melissa. He only lets Melissa deal with guys like Condor or that other guy who can never get erections. But bring in a guy who would probably fuck the shit out of her and he puts a stop to that real quick. You see what happened when Condor started getting erections and was performing good in sex right?  Theory was proven right tonight.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

A while ago I said Sergio would never let a guy who actually knows what he's doing fuck Melissa. He only lets Melissa deal with guys like Condor or that other guy who can never get erections. But bring in a guy who would probably fuck the shit out of her and he puts a stop to that real quick. You see what happened when Condor started getting erections and was performing good in sex right?  Theory was proven right tonight.

I don't think Melissa wanted to have anything to do with him

1 minute ago, miscvoyeur said:

Moot point. Regardless if she was down or not, it was Sergio that said no, which is what my theory is about.

Hard to say..she didn't want to be with this guy because he was pushy..Sergio was making some point as to why some guys and not others..seemed like sergio wanted her to..

3 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Moot point. Regardless if she was down or not, it was Sergio that said no, which is what my theory is about.

that's an interesting theory. If I could understand their language it would have been easier to understand what's going on, just judging from their body language, I think it's Melissa who decides how far she wants to go and Sergio is just following her lead.

• Like 1

Just now, bluewinner said:

that's an interesting theory. If I could understand their language it would have been easier to understand what's going on, just judging from their body language, I think it's Melissa who decides how far she wants to go and Sergio is just following her lead.

When Melissa used to post here she distinctively stated that her fooling around with Condor was Sergio's idea. And regards with the 2nd guy, it was Sergio who urged Melissa to give him a BJ while he fucked her.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

When Melissa used to post here she distinctively stated that her fooling around with Condor was Sergio's idea. And regards with the 2nd guy, it was Sergio who urged Melissa to give him a BJ while he fucked her.

Sergio plays a game with her he can not handle..He pushes til he gets jealous.. then it's her fault she got into it..She does have a way to make Sergio pay for pushing her into it by snuggling up to the guy and leaving Sergio out.. same thing happened both times. becoming predictable..