Melissa & Sergio (2020) Part #3

5 minutes ago, Houlii said:

pretty sure the big guy Melissa is glued to isn't her brother..you are right if you don't count Sergio in..Hasn't quite reached the level of condor benefits yet. 

I'm gonna say at Alexandra&chad apartment when it comes back online and they have the "traditional" opening party is where it may happen 

1 minute ago, Kingbanks said:

I'm gonna say at Alexandra&chad apartment when it comes back online and they have the "traditional" opening party is where it may happen 

She's a little hesitant to open the pearly gates until she gets the green light from the boss..but we will see it here..hopefully

6 hours ago, Dave 27 said:

You and the family ok pal?

Yeah not too bad pal but getting a bit nervy at times I must admit. Us older buggers have to be extra vigilant especially us with asthma etc. So tis a bit worrying I must admit especially with the numbers growing every day.

1 hour ago, Robwin said:

Yeah not too bad pal but getting a bit nervy at times I must admit. Us older buggers have to be extra vigilant especially us with asthma etc. So tis a bit worrying I must admit especially with the numbers growing every day.

Glad to hear it,but all we can do is listen to the advice and abide by it.Our family is keeping us stocked up with essentials so we are very fortunate.I never thought I would value our one little bit exercise in the neighbourhood so much as I do right now.

• Like 1

It's normal, I just wonder how many times Melissa fucked the guest guy off the scenes... I bet a lot of them and Sergio knows it. The problem with these two is that they are no longer a couple for a long time, possibly since Melissa sucked her first cock that was not Sergio's or even before...