Melissa & Sergio (2020) Part #3

8 minutes ago, ahmet6464 said:

de qué están hablando, cualquiera puede traducir

I honestly don't know what they're arguing about but instead of throwing an opening party on the new apartment of their "friends" Alexandra and Chad and being able to see Melissa fucking with the guest guy in front of the cameras and not hiding out of them , disappear two days from your apartment as if nothing and when they arrive they start arguing! It's all "joy" with these two...

I would like to make it clear that it is frustration with Melissa, I believe and I have always believed that the prettiest girl in VH but the problem she has is that she always gives us false hopes for her falsehood, for her eagerness for prominence, surely for her character or personality. I swore I would never see this apartment again but I was superior to my strength for Melissa, she has let me down again and normally I don't give second chances when they fail again, sorry!

5 hours ago, Gudari said:

I would like to make it clear that it is frustration with Melissa, I believe and I have always believed that the prettiest girl in VH but the problem she has is that she always gives us false hopes for her falsehood, for her eagerness for prominence, surely for her character or personality. I swore I would never see this apartment again but I was superior to my strength for Melissa, she has let me down again and normally I don't give second chances when they fail again, sorry!

If I'm not mistaken, you constantly wanted an orgy with Domi and wrote similar posts. They did not do what you wanted and left. Did someone come to replace them? No.

Now every next generation of VH apartments is worse than the previous one.

You really want - replace M&S new generation VH participants? So-So level webcam girl like Kimberly/Elza have 7-8 hours every day do nothing for chickstream.com? And morons guys team like in Daenerys apt?

Be afraid with desires - they may come true not as you planned.😥

• Like 4

1 hour ago, groomy said:

If I'm not mistaken, you constantly wanted an orgy with Domi and wrote similar posts. They did not do what you wanted and left. Did someone come to replace them? No.

Now every next generation of VH apartments is worse than the previous one.

You really want - replace M&S new generation VH participants? So-So level webcam girl like Kimberly/Elza have 7-8 hours every day do nothing for chickstream.com? And morons guys team like in Daenerys apt?

Be afraid with desires - they may come true not as you planned.😥

With all the rules and penalties which vhtv imposes on participants vanilla level spreads across the project with speed of coronavirus in the world. It's happening exactly what predicted, vhtv which we remember from the past is no more; it's over. Soon nobody will join, there's no point..