P1 COV+ Kylie & Rus and Viola - General Topic 2020 #2 (March/April)

3 minutes ago, costa049 said:

And then we don't know how and where Viola is in the middle of all this

I'm only assuming here but I think she's just having a bad day. She was fine yesterday but woke up this morning being all pissed for no reason. I wouldn't read too much into it, personally.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, vanillajohn said:

I didn't say "all day", I said most. She woke up in a bad mood, and was being pissy/silent at times. She got annoyed at them for yelling/singing loudly earlier.

Who did she get annoyed at and when? I didn't see that

14 minutes ago, costa049 said:

I didn't see that. Who did she get annoyed at and when?

I can't recall the exact time, but that was a bit prior to their argument. Viola & Rus were being loud and Kylie told them to lower down the volume but they kept on going and she got mad (looked mostly towards Rus, not Viola).

10 minutes ago, vanillajohn said:

I can't recall the exact time, but that was a bit prior to their argument. Viola & Rus were being loud and Kylie told them to lower down the volume but they kept on going and she got mad (looked mostly towards Rus, not Viola).

Oh right, I kind of remember that. And is she upset with VioIa now? Rus and her seem to be hugging in bed now

1 minute ago, costa049 said:

Oh right, I remember that. And is she mad a VioIa now?

Pretty sure she just had an off day and they will all get along tomorrow. I'm sure you have noticed there have been a few days like that already in which they either get annoyed for no reason or just stay silent in their own corner.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, vanillajohn said:

Pretty sure she just had an off day and they will all get along tomorrow. I'm sure you have noticed there have been a few days like that already in which they either get annoyed for no reason or just stay silent in their own corner.

Yeah, let's see how it will go tomorrow. Hope they have more fun. But if she wasn't in the mood today they could've understood, even though they wanted to be in a happy mood (which I understand)