B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #7 (March/April)

10 hours ago, firewall said:

there is different options to everyone for enjoy the pussy 🙂, everyone is free to choose

and then I CHOOSE PUSSY !!!!! COCK IN, COCK OUT (AND REPEAT) FINGER IN, FINGERS IN, TOUNGUE ...I COULD GO ON BUT I DON'T WANT TO APPEAR OBSESSED WITH PUSSY ANY WAY I GET IT OR SEE IT..... 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, ze81 said:

She lives in Barcelona..get ready because she won't "leave vacations" for at least three,four months.Also don't expect any progress or anything diferent from all her other stays,lots of shows,fake lesbian action and that's it.Same job deliver as Queen,twins etc.Personaly tired of seing the same half dozen faces in rlc again and again.Only reason to still pay is the two,three houses i still found enjoyable to fallow and possible good guests in those houses.Wouldnt pay a dam cent to Barca houses and rejoin gang if i could,had the option.

Yet you still pay!!!

• Like 1

the only curiosity I had for the return of Gina was to see if she was always an alcoholic, I think so, then she must really need money to return to this brothel, fun last night was to see Irma instructing Babi on what to do, she is a smart girl and surely will learn soon.

Never seen Irma as raunchy as she is currently in all the years I’ve watched her and now Gina’s back it’s even better especially with a very willing accomplice in Babi. Just a pity Elletra tries to take control and organise instead of letting the others get on in their own way. Wouldn’t be disappointed if she left the apt for good to be honest.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, ed2 said:

Elettra is one crazy girl! 😘

B1 has become too hardcore for me...Elettra is crazy, but Irma has become a girl possessed , and throw in Ginger's visits and copious amounts of drugs...it's far too much for me, especially when they start pissing on each other!! puking on screen emoticon

• Like 2

4 hours ago, happyman88 said:

Never seen Irma as raunchy as she is currently in all the years I’ve watched her and now Gina’s back it’s even better especially with a very willing accomplice in Babi. Just a pity Elletra tries to take control and organise instead of letting the others get on in their own way. Wouldn’t be disappointed if she left the apt for good to be honest.

I agree--she is pissing on everyone and almost everything. 😏

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, nagachilli2 said:

B1 has become too hardcore for me...Elettra is crazy, but Irma has become a girl possessed , and throw in Ginger's visits and copious amounts of drugs...it's far too much for me, especially when they start pissing on each other!! puking on screen emoticon

I do think the partying, the length and hours of it, the craziness, the drugs and all that, are very realistic and good. I actually love it! But they totally overdo the sex shows! The costume-shows, the baths, the dildoing, and now the hardcore pissing and licking on each other. I don't think that's realistic at all. It might be fun a couple of times, but at one point it just becomes rediculous. I wish they wish they would party inside the apartment just to have fun and enjoy themselves, without thinking about preforming something. Maybe even stay clothed.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1