Voyeur-House.TV (2020) Part #2

6 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

I would be really interested what places exactly people want to watch (Participants, content and so on) who complain here? I only read what they don't want to see...

You must have lots as you say you always put many on ignore :biggrin:

2 minutes ago, Robwin said:

You must have lots as you say you always put many on ignore :biggrin:

I guess everybody has places on a so called ignore list (Places you rarely watch or do not watch at all) 

But my question was more general. I read a lot of people complaining lately about how bad everything got and what they don't like. To some points I agree but it is like everywhere. When one person starts to complain all the others join in. So that is why I am interested now what content people want to see (Especially participants, places, and action going on there) 

5 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

I guess everybody has places on a so called ignore list (Places you rarely watch or do not watch at all) 

But my question was more general. I read a lot of people complaining lately about how bad everything got and what they don't like. To some points I agree but it is like everywhere. When one person starts to complain all the others join in. So that is why I am interested now what content people want to see (Especially participants, places, and action going on there) 

Couldn't make any comment on that as don't subscribe.

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

سأكون مهتمًا حقًا بالأماكن التي يرغب الأشخاص في مشاهدتها بالضبط (المشاركون والمحتوى وما إلى ذلك) الذين يشكون هنا؟ قرأت فقط ما لا يريدون رؤيته ...

32 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

I would be really interested what places exactly people want to watch (Participants, content and so on) who complain here? I only read what they don't want to see...

I prefer those sites run by 20 plus year olds. More energy and colour. less wrinkles. Not being ageist (although couldn't care less if I was) but I think if VH has any future they should be looking that way. After all it is arguable that RLC is being kept afloat by those vacation nubiles (if the volume of texts in 'unread content' is anything to go by? 

Kiril was a dilemma for me as it was primarily a cammer site (which is normally a turn off for me) but they made us part of the audience and it was colourful and even amusing. I know you didn't rate it much but you enquired and so I replied. 😉

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, squish said:

I prefer those sites run by 20 plus year olds. More energy and colour. less wrinkles. Not being ageist (although couldn't care less if I was) but I think if VH has any future they should be looking that way. After all it is arguable that RLC is being kept afloat by those vacation nubiles (if the volume of texts in 'unread content' is anything to go by? 

Kiril was a dilemma for me as it was primarily a cammer site (which is normally a turn off for me) but they made us part of the audience and it was colourful and even amusing. I know you didn't rate it much but you enquired and so I replied. 😉

Thanks. I guess the majority of participants is 20 or older. Only a few are over 30 I would say or even older... You think such a people on vacation place people would like on VH?