Voyeur-House.TV (2020) Part #2

Just now, moonlight89 said:

are you sure it is a girl? 😄 😄 😄 with thoose apartments you never know 😄

Who cares? With those managers names and people will change in a few weeks anyways. By the way all the places of this manager are on my don't watch list. 

Everyone who has not unsubscribe yet deserve one month free subscription and a medal (something like YouTube gold button thing) and a one night with a tenant of our choose. cause you guys are the loyal viewers of vh that still keep this boat afloat!!! Most of you rock!!! 

im choosing my night to be with Vita, she is on vacation so I guess won’t be problem for tonight, @Voyeur House TV PM for adress where she should come and where you should send the medal.

😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha 4

30 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Who cares? With those managers names and people will change in a few weeks anyways. By the way all the places of this manager are on my don't watch list. 

Just don’t watch list? I have blocked that IP and whenever I accidentally push in those  apartments  my pc get frenzy and is popping  up windows of danger virus detected ,virus, self destruction in 10,9,8,7. 

• Haha 3

47 minutes ago, moonlight89 said:

Everyone who has not unsubscribe yet deserve one month free subscription and a medal (something like YouTube gold button thing) and a one night with a tenant of our choose. cause you guys are the loyal viewers of vh that still keep this boat afloat!!! Most of you rock!!! 

im choosing my night to be with Vita, she is on vacation so I guess won’t be problem for tonight, @Voyeur House TV PM for adress where she should come and where you should send the medal.

😂😂😂😂😂

I choose Cori of course 😍

44 minutes ago, moonlight89 said:

Just don’t watch list? I have blocked that IP and whenever I accidentally push in those  apartments  my pc get frenzy and is popping  up windows of danger virus detected ,virus, self destruction in 10,9,8,7. 

donald duck laughing GIF

1 hour ago, moonlight89 said:

😂😂😂😂😂

once when I was watching her, I saw something that made me sick and whenever I read her name that memory comes back and make me feel sick again lol I wish I had never seen that lol  

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

once when I was watching her, I saw something that made me sick and whenever I read her name that memory comes back and make me feel sick again lol I wish I had never seen that lol  

What was that? If you don't want say here write pm please😉

7 hours ago, Jonno said:

Nina & Kira!! Two of the most overrated tenants ever on both RLC and VHtv. Obsessed fans the only people keeping the dull apartment going. zzzzzzzz

Obsessed fans I'll totally agree with, but N&K are quite interesting people and the closest thing to the original vision of VHTV available now.

• Like 3

52 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

Nope, mate, whatever you saw I’m pretty sure we don’t need to know so won’t she be ruined in our eyes, accidents I believe happens 😜😜

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

47 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

What was that? If you don't want say here write pm please😉

lol no. something that I saw accidentally. not going to tell as I don't want you to picture that image, when her name comes up 😂  and I wish I could have unseen it too 😂 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1