Voyeur-House.TV (2020) Part #2

1 hour ago, jabbath1987 said:

Well I never got such a reply. But I don't know how the complain was done...

I asked if VH had ever thought of compensating members with added on days when more than 1/3 of the site was offline because of relocations and vacations and just got the same "Read the Terms and Conditions" answer.

• Like 1

I say again, any moment now we could be surprised by the return of most of the off line apartments. Shit does happen as RLC discovered and indeed VH discovered in an even earlier period. I for one will probably tough it out meanwhile and then make a value judgement as to whether the survivors merit the sub or as gloomy puts it 'words confirm deeds'.

Although not really my cup of tea (english saying groomy) that gay site shows that VH are not averse to trying new ideas although if they made it a bi site I think they would get a lot more interest. 

• Like 1

Site needs more than the offline apartments back. Most of them are stale and give nothing members have not seen over-n-over. Stop beating dead horses and move on. Put effort in and find better looking, entertaining tenants..

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, squish said:

although if they made it a bi site I think they would get a lot more interest. 

Then it may have a negative effect of some gay men possibly turning away because they may not want to see women.

I think they should just leave it as is and see if it is successful on it's own merits.

fuck this , will vhtv get their shit together???? days becomes very boring,not only there is nothing to watch in vhtv but is resulting also  there is nothing to read in cc, what da fuck? no debates, no arguements, no gossips,no speculations, even the trols disapeared.i'm on the edge to unblock Amy 😩

• Haha 3

hopefully, things will go back to somewhat normal in next few weeks. we will have Sabrina & Scott back soon, then Melissa & Sergio, and Jakar & Ilka might be back in mid August. I hope vh can bring back Beverly & Hugo and Sina & Jules too. TBH I don't care about rest of them. if they manage to open one or two more  new decent places we will have about 10 good places to watch. 

I wish they get rid of all Mr. shitty cams places & the chinese crew in far east. 

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

hopefully, things will go back to somewhat normal in next few weeks. we will have Sabrina & Scott back soon, then Melissa & Sergio, and Jakar & Ilka might be back in mid August. I hope vh can bring back Beverly & Hugo and Sina & Jules too. TBH I don't care about rest of them. if they manage to open one or two more  new decent places we will have about 10 good places to watch. 

I wish they get rid of all Mr. shitty cams places & the chinese crew in far east. 

I hope they get Kira & Emily back as well as Alan, I know a lot of people say shit about Kira because they don't like her but if nothing else she has always tried to provide content for us to view.

5 minutes ago, Just In said:

I hope they get Kira & Emily back as well as Alan, I know a lot of people say shit about Kira because they don't like her but if nothing else she has always tried to provide content for us to view.

I am not a big fan of them. but they are better than what we have now, so why not. 

• Haha 1