Voyeur-House.TV (2020) Part #2

10 hours ago, Robwin said:

Dunno if it says much about her rather than those following her :biggrin:

Being top cam for all those years is BS for starters. Even now doesn't say much, especially considering what she is competing with. Lots have/had a good following i.e Alina, Alma, Zoya, Chloe, Nelly. Difference being, they are not so obsessed and feel the need to babble on about every little thing!! 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Robwin said:

i keep Koi Ze and they always know when they need feeding they follow you around the bloody pool you until you give in :biggrin:

Hi Rob,my niece had Koi and a Heron scoffed the lot.The dozy cow didn't think to protect the pool.

• Haha 1

Just notice something and dont want to generate total panic and depression but i dont know if dear vhtv users notice that..Viki&Kate are in vacations.So the amazing active house were everething hapens outside is down,so..basicaly that means site is only at 20% of their strengty.Be brave and strong!celeb irony GIF

• Haha 4

13 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Just notice something and dont want to generate total panic and depression but i dont know if dear vhtv users notice that..Viki&Kate are in vacations.So the amazing active house were everething hapens outside is down,so..basicaly that means site is only at 20% of their strengty.Be brave and strong!celeb irony GIF

Viki&Kate 🤔

UnlawfulHeartyChanticleer-size_restricte

• Haha 2

8 hours ago, ze81 said:

It's OK the Softmeister is back. He will make up for their absence. LOL More worried how people will cope without Sheril for 2 days. LOL 

• Haha 5

So, I am scratching my head here.  Aleksa and Stephanie topic is completely shut down and all posts have been removed, apparently at the request of VHTV.  Has there been any speculation as to why?  The cameras (at least the free ones) are still functional.  I kind of assumed there was enough freedom of expression on this site that we can post about pretty much anything and this seems to be a departure from that understanding.:confused:

59 minutes ago, ZedJustZed said:

So, I am scratching my head here.  Aleksa and Stephanie topic is completely shut down and all posts have been removed, apparently at the request of VHTV.  Has there been any speculation as to why?  The cameras (at least the free ones) are still functional.  I kind of assumed there was enough freedom of expression on this site that we can post about pretty much anything and this seems to be a departure from that understanding.:confused:

All the cams are working and the girls look relaxed. I have put the question to Steph and will let you know if I get an answer. 

23 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

now below 37k and still dropping. even germany dropped off the top of the list. good job admin! may want to consider renaming this site disgust.cc.

image.thumb.png.5edd836c19cadee4e0f8e0c6098de985.png  0

Not surprised.People are crucified,judge for having their own opinions so many probrobly not even bother to coment stuff.Anyone that doesnt like this coment..bad luck.

• Upvote 1