Voyeur-House.TV (2020) Part #2

2 hours ago, Amy3 said:

probably just ignored. you see, nowadays posters here make judgement calls as to where to post their content. generally speaking, the question that goes through their minds first and foremost is, "do i want amy3 to see this or is this strickly for the eyes of my fellow club members?" if the comment is deemed acceptable by the club partners to post in the public forums then it goes througn another series of questions, which ill leave to your imagination. basically, the vhtv cc members consider their knowledge sacred and valuable as it pertains to their relationship with other club partners, vhtv, managers, and tenants. some have said fuck it completely and they only post in their amy3less safety zones, while others have work to do for their boss vhtv and that means holding ones nose and posting content in the forums here for the public at large to see, even if it means amy3 gets to see it. to put things simple, these clubs members have fucked over this forum all because they cannot stand to me. the ironic part is that the management of this forum only sees me as the problem, not the clubs. probably to retain access to the club content. vhtv allows people to post their content here, so unlike rlc, the only reason to have a club is to block other members. its not justme either, there are others who arent worthy of them either. 

So what does this say about amy3 and their totally controlling atmosphere here on the forum ?

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

So what does this say about amy3 and their totally controlling atmosphere here on the forum ?

Bit of a misnomer seeing as how the only "controlling atmosphere" he has on this forum is in his head.

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

answer is simple. dismantle the clubs, all vhtv hate clubs and limit pms to 2 people. force everyone to exist in the same public vhtv forum full time. i really have nothing left to be here for. ill fade into oblivion and things can return to normal. viola! 

...or do nothing and hit 38k! 

Well - they easily gone to another forum or made their own private. Is their right.

I don't think life goes on private forum. Why? So nothing happens. No one will lose anything - without seeing private content of level - Val is asleep or some girl is washing in shower/preparing food. Inside? Nothing serious. You will find out about the future apartment 3-4 days earlier. And?

When something happens in an open forum +10-15 pages with content and discussion are immediately done.

I also see no reason to write in topics where nothing happens, or post if there is something interesting.

Therefore, VHTV admins more likely stolen forums - who go their project to such state (or decided to change audience, to those who would pay for naked cooking, shower and sleep).

And RLC also decided to try to die. Lost last contentmakers, stayed with Leora and girls' fans. Both major projects are in worst condition in history. This is main reason for decline popularity of the forum.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

there are thousands of posts in these clubs. regardless of vhtv content the beat goes on. its a theft of the forums either way and yet im the bad person here. admin doesnt give a fuck. hes barely here anyways. some of the moderators benefit from their access. they are biased and protect the theives im one person. besides any dimwit with 40 bucks can post pics. 

Thousands of posts about nothing - mean nothing. Right now in open forum, I see a lot of junk posts in profile topics. If I were you - I would even say that this is special&planned admins&Jab increase number of posts.

When something happens in specialized topic, there is always a lot of activity, somewhat less than in the golden time, but enough.

vhtv is boring because the people hired are really just sex workers living off the viewer atm as needed to survive. not voyeurism

Lol - What???? :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Where are these hired sex workers!!! Show them to me immediately!

I only see lazy students doing nothing 24/7. No less lazy new people. Webcams. And the remaining old members (Mira, Beverly, etc.). Old people go to worse and much more real - Alisa for example.  

• Haha 1

I can tell you with conviction and certainty that nothing more is happening in these "clubs" than on the public forum

After some do not want to say anything on the public forum because they are always attacked and criticized
So some should ask the right questions and question themselves
The different sites have entered into a certain routine which means that people no longer really discuss what the participants can do, it is very visible during the day, there are members who are connected on CC but as it does not happen nothing exciting in the different apartments so no one commenting
It's as simple as that
You should be proud, VHTV has become like RLC on the forum :biggrin:

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Amy3 said:

thats what i mean, they only do enough to make their daily withdrawal to cover basic expenses. they dont have very much ambition. 

yes, sure out of sight out of mind, pointless and childish, especially if its for the main purpose of avoiding me.

Why do all you lovely clever intelligent people get so involved in all this hyper-analysis of the VH product.If anyone wants to pay 40 bucks a month then that's their business, let them.You pay for an item YOU like so therefore it doesn't matter what other people think.It seems to me that unfortunately VH good,bad, or indifferent is a drug that a lot of people would rather complain about than actually do the sensible thing and pack it in.But if subscribers are happy with it go on"fill your boots".It is what it is,deal with it.JMO

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

33 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

im always attacked and criticized and so were others. its called a public forum. they pussed out and people like you dont care cause you get to be in both places at will. youre biased moos. 

some people do more harm than others

Amy as long as you think that you have nothing to blame yourself and that you are perfect, you are biased too

Like those you accuse, you too are part of CC's problem

• Like 2

53 minutes ago, moos54 said:

I can tell you with conviction and certainty that nothing more is happening in these "clubs" than on the public forum

After some do not want to say anything on the public forum because they are always attacked and criticized
So some should ask the right questions and question themselves
The different sites have entered into a certain routine which means that people no longer really discuss what the participants can do, it is very visible during the day, there are members who are connected on CC but as it does not happen nothing exciting in the different apartments so no one commenting
It's as simple as that
You should be proud, VHTV has become like RLC on the forum :biggrin:

Hi Moos,I still don't get why the"attacked and criticised"members whoever they are cannot stand up for themselves like the mature adults we are supposed to be and defend themselves.An anonymous person slagging me off doesn't bother me one bit,I simply bite back and move on.Stuff on here is taken far too seriously.

• Like 4

12 minutes ago, Dave 27 said:

Hi Moos,I still don't get why the"attacked and criticised"members whoever they are cannot stand up for themselves like the mature adults we are supposed to be and defend themselves.An anonymous person slagging me off doesn't bother me one bit,I simply bite back and move on.Stuff on here is taken far too seriously.

of course that it takes too big proportions, now also enough to see those who insist all the time to want to put a bad atmosphere within the forum

generally these are the ones who receive warnings and punishments, it's that simple, even if I don't deny that some others sometimes deserve to be reprimanded too

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

thanks for finally acknowledging that they too are a problem. i explained the best solution. what have they done?

what they did: it's simple, it gives you too much importance and enters your game too easily, that's what I'm also doing now by the way

If I'm not mistaken, just this week, which is not over, you had big arguments with 4 or 5 members, and I'm even convinced that some of them are not even part of this " club"

So yes Amy, you are part of the problem especially if you do not change your behavior, I say it bluntly, at some point and for the sustainability of the forum, we, the moderators will have to make choices

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Amy3 said:

says to me that vhtv cc has a complete lack of diversity of thought if one person can command that much power over the majority of posters here. that cuts both ways too. the admin allowed one of them to steal the vhtv forums all because a few people made fun of some pics he posted and said negative things about vhtv and his tenant friends. in response, he declared them trolls and built a hidden forum of his own and declared himself admin. the real admin just allows the other one to live to tell about it for some reason.

the answer is simple. dismantle the clubs, all vhtv hate clubs and limit pms to 2 people. force everyone to exist in the same public vhtv forum full time. i really have nothing left to be here for. ill fade into oblivion and things can return to normal. viola! 

...or do nothing and hit 38k! 

you have been repeating the same thing over and over for last few months. the good thing is nobody listens to you. 😂  the club exists and there is nothing you can do about it. and the best thing about it is that you are not in it . go on and fill another 100 pages with your rants, nothing is going to change, it is just another sad day for you. 

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, moos54 said:

of course that it takes too big proportions, now also enough to see those who insist all the time to want to put a bad atmosphere within the forum

generally these are the ones who receive warnings and punishments, it's that simple, even if I don't deny that some others sometimes deserve to be reprimanded too

Ok but I cannot for the life of me see how Amy banging on incessantly about the same thing is sooo upsetting,so what, read it forget it and move on.Now if he was SERIOUSLY insulting some person or persons yeh he would deserve all he would get but c'mon an OCD concerning a club.Maybe I'm getting confused with how I would deal with stuff face to face as against anonymous people doing it from behind devices.