Voyeur-House.TV (2020) Part #2

Just now, ze81 said:

If isnt a secret club and it exists,please tell me were i can find the topic(not to join,absolutely wont do it but to see were it is).

you can only see the topics once your are a member of the club. it's a private club which means you can only access it by invitation, but it is not secret as everyone knows about it and the members have not been selected based on any criteria. 

14 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

you can only see the topics once your are a member of the club. it's a private club which means you can only access it by invitation, but it is not secret as everyone knows about it and the members have not been selected based on any criteria. 

Personaly if someone its bothering me and passes the aceptable marks,limits  i just put them in cc ignore list and it ends.I have there maybe a dozen users.Much easier.

4 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Personaly if someone its bothering me and passes the aceptable marks,limits  i just put them in cc ignore list and it ends.I have there maybe a dozen users.Much easier.

I know. but everyone is different, and in case of AMY3 ignore list doesn't really work. he knows how to get around it and keep provoking people. he never lets go of anything. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Dave 27 said:

Ok but I cannot for the life of me see how Amy banging on incessantly about the same thing is sooo upsetting,so what, read it forget it and move on.Now if he was SERIOUSLY insulting some person or persons yeh he would deserve all he would get but c'mon an OCD concerning a club.Maybe I'm getting confused with how I would deal with stuff face to face as against anonymous people doing it from behind devices.

4 hours ago, bluewinner said:

I don't understand why you are trying to defend this man (Amy3). He has been trolling the forum forever and calling everyone all sorts of names. just go back a few pages and you will see he called the club members assholes and bitches. why is it ok for him to go on a never ending rants and insult everyone, but everyone else has to just put up with him, forget and move on ? why does he care so much if a few as you call it anonymous members decide to have their own club and post their contents there ? 

I always have so much respect for you as a good rational voice on CC, but I have to disagree with you on this. you are defending the indefensible 

Hi Blue,I just want to clear something up, when I referred to"anonymus members"i wasn't referring specifically to the club I was meaning the whole of CC, after all we are all anonymous. Hope that clears that up. 👍

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Dave 27 said:

Hi Blue,I just want to clear something up, when I referred to"anonymus members"i wasn't referring specifically to the club I was meaning the whole of CC, after all we are all anonymous. Hope that clears that up. 👍

yes I know. thanks for clearing that. it's true that we are all anonymous to each other but within this forum everyone of us has developed a personality and we have a perception of every member, and when you are on this forum long enough you become a part of community and identify with your UserID , so it's understandable that people get emotional when they are being attacked unfairly. 

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

I know. but everyone is different, and in case of AMY3 ignore list doesn't really work. he knows how to get around it and keep provoking people. he never lets go of anything. 

With all respect to Amy that is giving to much valor to a single user,as long as there is not insults of course(in that case you lose any reason you could have)but as you said we all diferent,the key is to lead with all those diferences,tastes and continue life in society.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, ze81 said:

With all respect to Amy that is giving to much valor to a single user,as long as there is not insults of course(in that case you lose any reason you could have)but as you said we all diferent,the key to lead with all those diferences,tastes and continue life in society.

amen to that. 👍

• Upvote 1

I hope this conversations arent deleted..think this are needed talks and "discutions",and glad they hapened.World isnt just flowers and peace and love and any forum should reflect that to be as real as possible.Like i said prior will end my paid sub soon and will not pay anymore and my user will be deleted and will rejoin as free user mainly because just like other users sayed i also think that should be a "cleaning" and we should have a very deserved,open forum.An white,red,blue,pink,brown,green forum.Just a couples colours is so boring.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Robwin said:

Come on @firewall you want peace eh, go take a nap then and avoid all these nasty places. :biggrin: Life ain't that serious i am sure that you have to avoid anonymous people surely. 👍

i expected nothing more from you, don't be surprised if there is this club after this type of comment

you are one of this troll in the public forum of VH in the same category of Amy3, have  fun and continue to pollute the forum it's my last word with you , +1 ignore list bye

• Like 2
  • Haha 1