Voyeur-House.TV (2020) Part #2

48 minutes ago, firewall said:

i expected nothing more from you, don't be surprised if there is this club after this type of comment

you are one of this troll in the public forum of VH in the same category of Amy3, have  fun and continue to pollute the forum it's my last word with you , +1 ignore list bye

Up to you pal, ignore who you want not that it will bother me at all. So i am a troll now eh, you sure have a funny sense of humour. Isn't anyone allowed to express an opinion which deviates from yours? Its people like you who are destroying the art of discussion here unless it agree's with yours. Do have a lovely day or night where ever you are.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Up to you pal, ignore who you want not that it will bother me at all. So i am a troll now eh, you sure have a funny sense of humour. Isn't anyone allowed to express an opinion which deviates from yours? Its people like you who are destroying the art of discussion here unless it agree's with yours. Do have a lovely day or night where ever you are.

Better hand these out. LOL

trumpcrybaby.png

• Haha 6

5 hours ago, bluewinner said:

It all started when Amy3 intensified his trolling and specifically targeted him and his caps, so he decided to open a club to exclude the trolls.

It's funny how the ones bitching about are the ones that just happen to forget this little tidbit... the ones that used to give him shit for no reason are now here bitching that he found a way to continue doing what he does without their stupid shit.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

When i was young me and my dad usted to go to field to catch crickets,we took an small box with smalls holes,a stick to poke them out of their holes in ground and catch those magnificents crickets.Sweety memories.

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, ze81 said:

When i was young me and my dad usted to go to field to catch crickets,we took an small box with smalls holes,a stick to poke them out of their holes in ground and catch those magnificents crickets.Sweety memories.

Remember those special times pal as they can never be repeated except in your mind. Special memories indeed. 👍

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Amy3 said:

that is a very good question. back when i joined this forum in 2013 i held myself back from posting comments for over 2 years. i did it because i knew that if i got myself involved with this i would end up sinking myself into entirely. it would consume my life because it was going to be an outlet for this person amy in me to exist and be able to interact with others in a way i could never do before. i was very worried about that. and you can now see why. i very easily become addicted to things. friends and love are compelling and I loved being loved. i remember it all. in the end though, was it a mistake, do i have any regrets? sure there are many things that i wish i had done differently. no need to run down the list, but im not so evil that i wrench my hands and smile at this disaster even though thats the mural im painted with here. i lived here without much control of my thoughts and impulses. i followed my nose wherever it took me. what many of you dont know about and realize is that right around that time of the free cams debacle i was involved with an absolutely crazy ordeal with another tenant. it literally caused me to develop an anxiety disorder and insomnia. it traumatized me and it changed me. this, off the heels of my despair over poor violet it changed me. i realized just how helpless i really was. just how sad this voyuerism life is for many of these people. i saw a glimpse of the ugly underbelly of it all. i wanted out, but i couldn't leave because this was so deeply part of my life. it was really the main way amy could breath and live. after the nack incident, i fell into hole and a voice whispered in my ear and a new path was forged. it was destructive. i became a tool. i know that now. ill spare you the rest of the story on how things got to this point with me and this forum. anyways, so now, i sit here and look at this place and all i see are the cracks in the pavement. the scars and the walls. and all i really want is the same thing. out. if i had a wish and i could make it come true it would be that all of you who are hiding from me would stop running and stop hiding. leave your safe space, tear down your walls, and return to this place and be your true selves again. without fear and without me. thats what i would wish for. im not evil, im upset and misguided. i have fond memories of you all. i miss you all very much. im sorry for hurting you all. forgive me.

@StnCld316 @Admin will you please delete @Amy3 and all of my accounts here. let me go. open the door please. 💔  

If you want your Account Deleted you will have to send a PM to Admin requesting the Account be removed.

I can look after the Sub-Accounts if you wish but the Amy3 Account Admin would have to be the one to do that.   

• Thanks 1

57 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Yes, delete them all. Message sent the Admin. Goodbye!

As you wish the Sub Accounts have been removed. Any comments within those Accounts will now appear as Guest or Guest (Attributed with a Name). Those Accounts are no longer accessible.

1 hour ago, StnCld316 said:

If you want your Account Deleted you will have to send a PM to Admin requesting the Account be removed.

I can look after the Sub-Accounts if you wish but the Amy3 Account Admin would have to be the one to do that.   

nooo no dear @StnCld316 !don't listen to him ! darling @Amy3 if you want your account to be deleted must you demand the same with my account! and now it's up to you to see what you really want! as if it you didn't have something more than to torture me, for asking this something too ! why you do that to me ? if you want to say goodbye you should know you must say goodbye on behalf both of us all   😥💔

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

12 hours ago, firewall said:

i expected nothing more from you, don't be surprised if there is this club after this type of comment

you are one of this troll in the public forum of VH in the same category of Amy3, have  fun and continue to pollute the forum it's my last word with you , +1 ignore list bye

WHAT!!!!!Rob a troll??"polluting the forum"what an absolute load of bollocks.His remark was sarcastic and mildly funny that's all.Have you no sense of humour?.

• Thanks 1