Voyeur-House.TV (2020) Part #2

6 hours ago, Dave 27 said:

WHAT!!!!!Rob a troll??"polluting the forum"what an absolute load of bollocks.His remark was sarcastic and mildly funny that's all.Have you no sense of humour?.

Lol obviously not, he's been conditioned or is it groomed :biggrin: rather sad really that people can't express views, even humorous ones, without being ganged up against for their own petty reasons. Still suppose it makes them happy in their own little world.

So firewall has put up his own firewall against me, good eh :biggrin:

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Lol obviously not, he's been conditioned or is it groomed :biggrin: rather sad really that people can't express views, even humorous ones, without being ganged up against for their own petty reasons. Still suppose it makes them happy in their own little world.

Double standards. Ok for some to criticise, belittle, ridicule. But when others do it's being out of order, and just trolling .lol. 

Delete all you want. Fact 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

21 minutes ago, Robwin said:

What's a firewall pal? ☹️

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Dave 27 said:

What's a firewall pal? ☹️

It's a software package designed to block specific sites or ones you don't like and to stop nasty's getting in, much like antivirus software to an extent.

Basically a network protection tool. A firewall typically establishes a barrier between a trusted internal network and untrusted external networks. Windows has it's own one built in to the system.

Any clearer pal.👍

1 minute ago, Robwin said:

It's a software package designed to block specific sites or ones you don't like and to stop nasty's getting in, much like antivirus software to an extent.

Basically a network protection tool. A firewall typically establishes a barrier between a trusted internal network and untrusted external networks. Windows has it's own one built in to the system.

Any clearer pal.👍

Cheers for that👍I'm inside at the moment as it's scorching outside 20 odd degrees very unusual for us😎😎

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Dave 27 said:

Cheers for that👍I'm inside at the moment as it's scorching outside 20 odd degrees very unusual for us😎😎

Yeah had a wander down town earlier for my paper etc and arrived home sweating buckets. Our back garden is lethal when it's over hot as we face due south and get the full brunt of it all day. Keep popping in and out to do a few jobs but can't stay out there very long. Funny really as in our youth we used to spend all our time on the beach swimming and lying in it coated in olive oil lol. Now most of the time you hide from it lol. Our outside thermometer is reading just over 30 right now. Phewwww. Even the fucking fish sun bathe in the shallow part lol

• Like 2