Aurora & Philip (2020) Part #1

3 minutes ago, x192023 said:

Another brock&Lia type. Are they students ?

Place is big. Might mean big parties and good action. Sofa cams could be closer. Overall not bad at all at first sight. No shitty cams and no totally weird cam angles.ย 

• StnCld316 changed the title to Aurora & Phillip (2020) Part #1
11 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

You don't?

I've got no expectations towards vhtv, for me it's over,ย it goes in a direction which makes the project a waste of money and time; I can't find it entertaining at all; the only reason I'm still here is the fucking lockdown, in aย normal situation I've already wouldn't pay attention to this project any more;ย 

• Like 4

17 minutes ago, waldi said:

I've got no expectations towards vhtv, for me it's over,ย it goes in a direction which makes the project a waste of money and time; I can't find it entertaining at all; the only reason I'm still here is the fucking lockdown, in aย normal situation I've already wouldn't pay attention to this project any more;ย 

Okay. Don't let the door hit you on the way outย ๐Ÿ˜‰

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Okay. Don't let the door hit you on the way outย ๐Ÿ˜‰

hehe, you wanted to be sarcastic, I see. But the bad news is, at the moment I have nothing to do at home except watching that crap, as Netflix is even worse; maybe in the future someone will decide to create a better project lol

12 minutes ago, waldi said:

hehe, you wanted to be sarcastic, I see. But the bad news is, at the moment I have nothing to do at home except watching that crap, as Netflix is even worse; maybe in the future someone will decide to create a better project lol

Well that will be a near impossibility as what's better for you isn't whats better for the next guy, there will always be people that are never satisfied.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Just In said:

Well that will be a near impossibility as what's better for you isn't whats better for the next guy, there will always be people that are never satisfied.

Sure, but it looks like the "next guys", as you defined them, already have their boring project, as we see...๐Ÿ˜