Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #20 2020 April

happyone

Tickets..tickets..get your tickets here. Step right up ladies and gents. Step right up...don't be coy. Get your tickets for the next episode of the L & M show. Don't miss out on a chance to see the next enticing episode of the L & M show. 😏

• Haha 1

Welcome to the Grand Illusion...c'mon in and see what's happening...pay the price, get your tickets for the show.

The stage is set, the girls start playing...suddenly your heart is pounding...wishing secretly you were a star.

Don't be fooled by..the tablets..the tv, or the telephones...they show you screenshots, of how your life should be...but they're just someone else's fantasies. 😏

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

11 hours ago, sexy girl said:

Hahaha no no anger with you ... Indeed we exchange ideas and views in a healthy way (even if different) and I like this ....😂😘

A couple of years ago we two used to send very interesting PMs to each other, I had a different screen name then. We will see if I find a reason one day to send you a PM again! 😉😘

• Confused 1

4 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

1619 Malia showing the guy she is video chatting with her pussy.

I have not noticed that she has shown her pussy, I have to check with RLC Replay. She is different from other RLC women as she never touches her pussy and never bates, the other women do that all the time, I guess it is in their contracts. Malia has been away from home many months now, how can she stay totally without sex?

• Like 2