Lydia & Loki (2020) Part #1

4 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Well known naughty guests from Mira & Henry in an own place. @StnCld316 one more thing to do for you now 😉

I was trying to do the same thing and create a new topic; inevitably you beat me to it, thanks. I was unsure how to set the tags.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Slender Man said:

Finally been rewarded. Let's hope they have new ideas and not the same shit over and over like at Mira&Henry. 

Well they are swingers. I do not think that there will be such compositions as make Ella&Isaac in the first apartment. But they will certainly be more interesting and more stable than Jakar and Lilka.

In the current VHTV situation, only Mira&Henry open swing apartments with some new people (Alexandra not new), in fact.

She had a few good performances in Mira's flat, especially  one night action when they invited short haired girl; it's a chance to watch something better than all that piece of shit which vhtv has offered us recently; unless they'll close it tomorrow because of their idiotic rules violation 😂

2 hours ago, Slender Man said:

Finally been rewarded. Let's hope they have new ideas and not the same shit over and over like at Mira&Henry. 

You think they will invent a new way of fucking then eh,  ah well good luck with that I'm always open to learning 🤣😂

• Haha 1

Just think of Veronica, when she used to perform at Mira & Henry's she was a right little raver and sex maniac but when she got her own place she was bloody rubbish, food for thought eh lol