Some of the OG members tell stories and have opinions of the favourite RLC girls.... Without getting into membership troubles could we post pictures of our favourite top 3- top 5...of girls from the past.  I lost my archives when Lightpics got taken over so my Faves of Ulyana, Chloe, and the list gets harder from here..... Gina....  I will try to find a server to post....  { damn I wish we could just copy paste from our personal files --- why do we have to use third party servers...upload to download , seems redundant and we have to trust servers with our personal info /files (mab)  I digress but it pisses me off.... sorry 

Hope this can be a hot new forum....I would love to see these infamous beauties of the past.....  

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

1. Irma 2. Irma 3. Irma 4. Irma 5. Irma

1) The Twins 2) Kitty 3) Anabel 4) Belle 5) Blair Only women who have personally masturbated for me.  

She must have learned how to suck some dick and make someone happy since she departed RLC.   

For me, Erin was the most beautiful. Too bad I have only seen her once, when she was at a party in another appartment. I don't pay for RLC, so I have never seen more of her.

Second place would be Martina. Such a natural beauty. Perfect body. She seems like fun as well. And probably a great chef too, I always get hungry when I see her cook.

Damira would also be in my top 3. She was soooooo hot. I think she's a great person to have sex with.

After that, it becomes a difficult choice.. But I think I would go for Kira in 4th place and Emily in 5th place.

EDIT/ I just remember this one girl that was a guest at Varvara & Fedor's appartment last year. Maybe she is my favourite. She was really, really cute. But I never knew her name.

2nd EDIT/ Also add Bonnie and Holly! Bonnie could easily be in my top 5... Maybe instead of Kira.

On 5/13/2020 at 7:45 AM, BlackLeone said:

For me, Erin was the most beautiful. Too bad I have only seen her once, when she was at a party in another appartment. I don't pay for RLC, so I have never seen more of her.

Second place would be Martina. Such a natural beauty. Perfect body. She seems like fun as well. And probably a great chef too, I always get hungry when I see her cook.

Damira would also be in my top 3. She was soooooo hot. I think she's a great person to have sex with.

After that, it becomes a difficult choice.. But I think I would go for Kira in 4th place and Emily in 5th place.

EDIT/ I just remember this one girl that was a guest at Varvara & Fedor's appartment last year. Maybe she is my favourite. She was really, really cute. But I never knew her name.

wow   You must an long timer....I never saw any of these choices in my 2 or so years here.... I have some great pics of the guest girl at Varvaras and had posted them back in the day... there is a video or 2 of them in Hotscopes? the famous shower scene ….or maybe the other Realife video sites.... she was such a surprise ...so quite the first while then exploded into fuck city all over the apt... I have also seen an archived Martina masturbation.... was Emily in the apt with (???? ) had the boob job near the end …. spectacular fake bbobs on Emily and super cute face... I will look for the others....

On 5/19/2020 at 11:51 PM, Mark Thompson said:

wow   You must an long timer....I never saw any of these choices in my 2 or so years here.... I have some great pics of the guest girl at Varvaras and had posted them back in the day... there is a video or 2 of them in Hotscopes? the famous shower scene ….or maybe the other Realife video sites.... she was such a surprise ...so quite the first while then exploded into fuck city all over the apt... I have also seen an archived Martina masturbation.... was Emily in the apt with (???? ) had the boob job near the end …. spectacular fake bbobs on Emily and super cute face... I will look for the others....

I have only been here 1.5 years actually, so you are the long timer 🙂

• Erin stayed in the B2 appartment I think (I'm not sure). But that is an appartment without free cameras, so I only saw here when she went to visit and party at B1.
  • Martina you know.
  • Damira stayed at B1 first, then moved to B4. She is also on hotscopes. Dark curly hair.
  • Kira was from the 'Nina and Kira' appartment. Sweet and lovely girl. https://camcaps.net/forums/forum/45-nina-kira-102014-061919/
  • Emily was in the appartment with Angie and Samantha. I didn't like her boob job though. Also looks like she had her face changed (her lips). https://camcaps.net/forums/forum/371-angie-emily-110817-061919/
  • You are right about the girl at Varvara's appartment. That's the one I was talking about, with the famous shower scene. I am still hoping she will come back to RLC some day..
  • Thanks 1
2 minutes ago, BlackLeone said:

I have only been here 1.5 years actually, so you are the long timer 🙂

• Erin stayed in the B2 appartment I think (I'm not sure). But that is an appartment without free cameras, so I only saw here when she went to visit and party at B1.
  • Martina you know.
  • Damira stayed at B1 first, then moved to B4. She is also on hotscopes. Dark curly hair.
  • Kira was from the 'Nina and Kira' appartment. Sweet and lovely girl. https://camcaps.net/forums/forum/45-nina-kira-102014-061919/
  • Emily was in the appartment with Angie and Samantha. I didn't like her boob job though. Also looks like she had her face changed (her lips). https://camcaps.net/forums/forum/371-angie-emily-110817-061919/
  • You are right about the girl at Varvara's appartment. That's the one I was talking about, with the famous shower scene. I am still hoping she will come back to RLC some day..

omg I noticed Emily is your avatar girl...lol I have some of those pictures too... btw...for fake tities I still really liked their shape and how well they looked on that compact hard body, very cute girl and could get the party going … I have always liked those kind of girls here... thanks for the links ! I will now go and check them out   and yes I remember Kira now ...I posted a nice series on the 2 of them....

• Like 1
On 5/19/2020 at 11:53 PM, Mark Thompson said:

And I thought I was obsessed with IRMA....wow!   great choices lol

I would have to admit that this time around it's been disappointing with only one window to look at, and in the kitchen ffs. So if it'd been a top 20 there might have been a few other names squeezed in, such as Taboo.