Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #22 2020 April

happyone

7 minutes ago, merz28 said:

It appears that Leora is the apprehensive one in this apt thus far tonight.

Absolutely right. Leora has never touched Malia's pussy and never will. On her own she is sex personified. With Malia she acts like a silly school girl. The big question yet to be answered is whether Malia will openly bate. If so tonight might well be the night!!!!

• Like 2

I looked at the replay and Malia spent more time on Leora's pussy, although she didn't react.  Maybe one day it will be so obvious that Leora won't be able to ignore it.  This is the first day that I was Malia touch her pussy in the bed, she might have something on her mind finally.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, van the man said:

Absolutely right. Leora has never touched Malia's pussy and never will. On her own she is sex personified. With Malia she acts like a silly school girl. The big question yet to be answered is whether Malia will openly bate. If so tonight might well be the night!!!!

Have to agree with my ole friend here. Leora is pretty straight laced. She likes to watch Pepe reruns not Pepa pig 🐽.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, keeper31 said:

I looked at the replay and Malia spent more time on Leora's pussy, although she didn't react.  Maybe one day it will be so obvious that Leora won't be able to ignore it.  This is the first day that I was Malia touch her pussy in the bed, she might have something on her mind finally.

It's not a matter of her ignoring it. She's flat out not interested in girls or becoming another Barca apartment no matter what others think.

What is I see is her being playful to a certain extent, but you'll never see her sexual with another girl. If she does I will be the first to admit I was wrong, but that won't happen.

• Like 3
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1