B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #10 (April/May)

8 minutes ago, TheDude212 said:

dude ginger is going all out. she should definitely get a fisting unit. gotta love that girl.

Dude, pretty sure you are one of the few people that love Ginger. I never see any good comments about her.

To each his own. she get's the job done and seems to like doing it. that's way better than a big boobed camgirl or the other girls I barely see do anyhing (maybe I just have bad timing). Anyways, 3 dildos up her snatch gets my respect at the minimum.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Sergio said:

the small bathroom without cameras, it must be very cozy, Assol and Amelie, they spend hours in it.

It is not even worth the effort to try to find them, much less see how long they spend anywhere.  

If it were not for the quarantine, I am sure they would have been gone a long time ago--or should have been .

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, happyone said:

It is not even worth the effort to try to find them, much less see how long they spend anywhere.  

If it were not for the quarantine, I am sure they would have been gone a long time ago--or should have been .

Are they still there? :dodgy:

Il y a 4 heures, maxfactor a dit :

Are they still there? :dodgy:

Well because of RLC's excellent decision-making of keeping them beyond the first week. Yes, beyond their first week you heard me right.

There are girls whom you can tell if they are willing to do more than eat, sleep and staring at their phones all day in their first week.

These 2 girls basically show no nudity except during moments when they absolutely need to (like changing and showering).

SHOW-NOTHING & DO-NOTHING girls. Worst of the lot.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

With Olivia’s hired hand filling his boots all weekend at b2 and now Elletra’s freeloading hand returning to b1 for more of the same, is this a sign that another hired hand will show up at b4 maybe this coming weekend to service the mares at this stable? So much for a Spanish lockdown during these dangerous times. Where is their common sense or does profit come before their lives! Stick to self gratification Ginger, it’s so much safer 👌

5 hours ago, happyman88 said:

With Olivia’s hired hand filling his boots all weekend at b2 and now Elletra’s freeloading hand returning to b1 for more of the same, is this a sign that another hired hand will show up at b4 maybe this coming weekend to service the mares at this stable? So much for a Spanish lockdown during these dangerous times. Where is their common sense or does profit come before their lives! Stick to self gratification Ginger, it’s so much safer 👌

I don't understand why the other flatmates don't say something to these women... especially Elettra given how outspoken Irma can be. He comes and goes as he pleases.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1