Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #23 2020 April

happyone

I found it so hilarious that Malia intentionally left the garbage disposal run for 10 minutes to drown the sound of Leora bating in her bedroom. With that being said now that Leora has released her sexual tension there is close to zero chance of anything happening between these two girls tonight. 

• Haha 3

Quite sure Malia knows what's going on. As for the noise, Leora is almost silent. I think Malia is just waiting for Leora to finish the show for us and maybe they will still hang out. You never know with these two.

Besides perhaps some possible release of some tension...may have not been satisfied with the total accumulation of cam participation over the last 3 or 4 or 5 nights of orchestrations. As far as orchestrations go...it's no longer more or less that what may be genuine...or merely put on for show for reasons of personal gain.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

As I've expressed previously...the tenants have ways of knowing how many hits or views are occurring on any cam in a residence at any given time as well as overall in any certain period of time and all it takes is a phone or pc. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1