Trump--all about Trump, Trump bashing, Trump praise, defending Trump

Il y a 9 heures, StnCld316 a dit :

Sometimes all it takes is a health scare to get people to change their lifestyle.

Well a 'major health scare' is crippling the world right now & I don't see Trump changing anything 😏

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, SierraTM said:

Well a 'major health scare' is crippling the world right now & I don't see Trump changing anything 😏

He's too busy laying blame on everyone else but himself.  Trump only worries about one thing than that's himself.  He doesn't give a flying fuck what happens to most Americans.  He says he does but deep down most know it's not true.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

il y a 3 minutes, StnCld316 a dit :

He's too busy laying blame on everyone else but himself.  Trump only worries about one thing than that's himself.  He doesn't give a flying fuck what happens to most Americans.  He says he does but deep down most know it's not true.

Exactly. How I wish his supporters know that and stop listening & believing him.

WWW.PROPUBLICA.ORG

“He’s paying our money to himself,” the Washington Post’s David Fahrenthold told “Trump, Inc.” “There must be so much more we haven’t seen.”

I hope someday they will reveal how much the government has paid & is paying Trump's businesses throughout his current presidency. Like all his visits to his country club and staying over in his own hotels during his inter-state travels.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

30 minutes ago, happyone said:

If you want to say or post anything about President Trump or Trump--here is the place to do it.

I would imagine over the next few weeks he'll create a lot of attention.   :biggrin:  Lie, Blame & Deflect.  

• Like 2

45 minutes ago, happyone said:

If you want to say or post anything about President Trump or Trump--here is the place to do it.

Where's that bloody ignore function I said I would never use 🤣😁🤣

• Haha 1

il y a 11 minutes, StnCld316 a dit :

I would imagine over the next few weeks he'll create a lot of attention.   :biggrin:  Lie, Blame & Deflect.  

His administration is facing a big problem: there are not enough testing kits to go by to screen for infected persons, although he predicted/promised (see link here) that it would not be an issue for the United States. So there could be a lot of untested infected persons all over the country & the pandemic will be much harder to be contained.

This is probably the worse news for normal Americans out there who could not fly out on their private jets to somewhere else safer from the virus.

• Like 2

But hey, O'Donald could probably ask his old friend Putin for help since Russia seems to be rather shielded from the global outbreak

WWW.POLITICO.COM

The report represents a confidence-booster to the country’s intelligence community at a time of great uncertainty.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, SierraTM said:

His administration is facing a big problem: there are not enough testing kits to go by to screen for infected persons, although he predicted/promised (see link here) that it would not be an issue for the United States. So there could be a lot of untested infected persons all over the country & the pandemic will be much harder to be contained.

This is probably the worse news for normal Americans out there who could not fly out on their private jets to somewhere else safer from the virus.

Must admit don't quite understand why everyone is so hung up over testing. Ok so you get tested and are clear then you go out tomorrow and catch the bloody virus . And if you got it no doubt you would know anyway. Just my silly thoughts lol 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

20 hours ago, Amy3 said:

Exactly! Testing is useless. The only testing that would matter is the antibody test and then only if it means people have an immunity. If a person can indeed get sick again then all bets are off and it’s just a matter of time before we all get it. Some will die and some won’t. It’s sad, but that’s how life is even without COVID 19. I think people were totally in the dark about just how many people die of various things every single day. According to the UN, there are about 7500 deaths every day in the USA. 50 million plus die every year in the world. We cannot protect ourselves from all death. Regarding the virus, people have to be smart and limit their contact with people and objects, but we should not be shutting down the entire economy for it. That too will have a certain amount of death and suffering. 

Testing is not the answer! Like Robin said, you can test everyone, but you’ll need to do it every single day. And, if you think people who test positive are all staying home, you’re in denial. They go out all the time to get food and supplies just like everyone else does. 

We don't know for sure if people can get sick again. Whether they can or they can't requires testing of the general population in order to get a more reliable sample size.

People are not smart though, look at those jackasses protesting the lockdown in close proximity to each other, not wearing masks and actually holding up emergency services.  It's because of the fact that we can't trust these morons that everybody has to suffer for it. Society only moves as quickly as the slowest (cognitvely in this case) amongst us.  It's idiots like these, that might not care if they die for FREEDOM, that everyone else who doesn't want to die have to take into account when it comes to containing the virus because they'll be spreading it around whilst everyone else is trying to protect each other. Fuck those guys.

I would not set foot in a shop that was regularly used by Trump zombies unless I had full PPE!

• Like 2

Trumps latest bit of distraction to ensure the press are talking about something else other than how he's failed the US?  He just went on Twitter to say that he's instructed the navy to shoot down, Iranian gunboats. 😂😂😂

Fuck me, it's almost as if he dodged the draft 5 times and knows nothing about anything, especially the difference between planes and boats. What a chump.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2