Trump--all about Trump, Trump bashing, Trump praise, defending Trump

3 minutes ago, SierraTM said:

Well a 'major health scare' is crippling the world right now & I don't see Trump changing anything 😏

He's too busy laying blame on everyone else but himself.  Trump only worries about one thing than that's himself.  He doesn't give a flying fuck what happens to most Americans.  He says he does but deep down most know it's not true.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

il y a 3 minutes, StnCld316 a dit :

He's too busy laying blame on everyone else but himself.  Trump only worries about one thing than that's himself.  He doesn't give a flying fuck what happens to most Americans.  He says he does but deep down most know it's not true.

Exactly. How I wish his supporters know that and stop listening & believing him.

WWW.PROPUBLICA.ORG

“He’s paying our money to himself,” the Washington Post’s David Fahrenthold told “Trump, Inc.” “There must be so much more we haven’t seen.”

I hope someday they will reveal how much the government has paid & is paying Trump's businesses throughout his current presidency. Like all his visits to his country club and staying over in his own hotels during his inter-state travels.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

il y a 11 minutes, StnCld316 a dit :

I would imagine over the next few weeks he'll create a lot of attention.   :biggrin:  Lie, Blame & Deflect.  

His administration is facing a big problem: there are not enough testing kits to go by to screen for infected persons, although he predicted/promised (see link here) that it would not be an issue for the United States. So there could be a lot of untested infected persons all over the country & the pandemic will be much harder to be contained.

This is probably the worse news for normal Americans out there who could not fly out on their private jets to somewhere else safer from the virus.

• Like 2

But hey, O'Donald could probably ask his old friend Putin for help since Russia seems to be rather shielded from the global outbreak

WWW.POLITICO.COM

The report represents a confidence-booster to the country’s intelligence community at a time of great uncertainty.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, SierraTM said:

His administration is facing a big problem: there are not enough testing kits to go by to screen for infected persons, although he predicted/promised (see link here) that it would not be an issue for the United States. So there could be a lot of untested infected persons all over the country & the pandemic will be much harder to be contained.

This is probably the worse news for normal Americans out there who could not fly out on their private jets to somewhere else safer from the virus.

Must admit don't quite understand why everyone is so hung up over testing. Ok so you get tested and are clear then you go out tomorrow and catch the bloody virus . And if you got it no doubt you would know anyway. Just my silly thoughts lol 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1