P1 COV+ Kylie & Rus and Viola - General Topic 2020 #4 (April-July)

hey Costa appreciate you hounding RLc….I have no idea how much they care as their history doesn't appear that  they care enough or capable enough (the fixes sound easy enough so caring is a concern...but $$$$ is usually the biggest driver.....they could be on downward slide...especially loosing their Russia gold mine …. and all this 'remote' trial could be a breaking or downsize point.... they may have to isolate to Barcelone as it is attractive a place to draw tenants.... we will see....but this ongoing blackout at KRV apt. will hurt them and their credibility …    anyway...I was away but was so looking forward to seeing the girlies prance in their new under clothing... I did not get one good look at Viola  and my  penis is so disappointed.... pictures please ...

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

hey Costa appreciate you hounding RLc….I have no idea how much they care as their history doesn't appear that  they care enough or capable enough (the fixes sound easy enough so caring is a concern...but $$$$ is usually the biggest driver.....they could be on downward slide...especially loosing their Russia gold mine …. and all this 'remote' trial could be a breaking or downsize point.... they may have to isolate to Barcelone as it is attractive a place to draw tenants.... we will see....but this ongoing blackout at KRV apt. will hurt them and their credibility …    anyway...I was away but was so looking forward to seeing the girlies prance in their new under clothing... I did not get one good look at Viola  and my  penis is so disappointed.... pictures please ...

But you didn't miss much apparently. Kylie is covered in bed and Viola is in a non ending call