Ruth & Marry (2020) Part #1

Have mixed feeling about this house,i have to be honest expect the worst,Ruth have that butch vibe,still think but she is but not as bad as i tought,their sex was not bad,both participated equal and was ok,maybe a little To teatral but not bad.They seem social..so we probably gona see visits(have the feeling some will be V&K).Think that could be a ok place after all.But knowing manager past track we just can't take things for granted..could be a great,active house for a couple weeks,months and then be a empty place with a pussy as resident.But for now..ok.The tv..still ridiculous small😅.

• Replies 408
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Want go be relatively optimistic but after V&K four time desilution is hard,with Jeka we just don't know..i like that this two look relatively normal,a real couple(a lot of times we don't have that in VH,like for exemple Elza many partners lol),is enjoyable to watch genuine couples.Probraby If house was of another manager i wouldn't be so..step back.Right now as i said prior i admit i made a bad first judgment,there is some potential,really want a genuine lesbian couple in site that also have fun with others couples,think that could be fun to watch and we don't have any couple like that in site,only boring,unidimensional ones.

Lol,no way,seems this new ones also gone party to an House outside..my gess to same house v&K gone all prepared...absolutely ridiculous.The others houses in VH,let's make the opening party,sex event in VH house and in cams.Jeka newest houses..let's make the opening party and sex event..offcams in another house.Makes perfectly sense.