before and after

18 minutes ago, sigfried said:

i found a couple of older vids when carla and linda didn't have any tattoos

ya Hotscopes and other off site has a handful.....I don't know or look for Carla old stuff ...but I am obsessed with Linda and love her exotic tattoos (well certainly that fit body they are on)  but also like the old tat free ones . I would love a few screen shots if you want to bother sending....I don't use mab but am open to whatever you want to send  (PM) or here … 

8 hours ago, Mark Thompson said:

ya Hotscopes and other off site has a handful.....I don't know or look for Carla old stuff ...but I am obsessed with Linda and love her exotic tattoos (well certainly that fit body they are on)  but also like the old tat free ones . I would love a few screen shots if you want to bother sending....I don't use mab but am open to whatever you want to send  (PM) or here … 

i haven't paid my $20 so i can't insert and jpegs

2 hours ago, moos54 said:

Anyway, for RLC pictures you should not use the camcaps attachment center but  a third party host 😉

these were some older RLC vids taken sept. 2017 for carla and feb 2017 when linda only had 3 small tats

• 3 months later...