B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #11 (May)

with the replay of the hour, the boy disappears from the cameras at 9.10 p.m. and never reappears again, if it was a stranger, no one would worry about having a stranger around the house for an hour and a half, and it seems to me that Rama and Lucian also disappear from the cameras for a long time, it seems to me that Diane packed her bags?

11 minutes ago, Sergio said:

with the replay of the hour, the boy disappears from the cameras at 9.10 p.m. and never reappears again, if it was a stranger, no one would worry about having a stranger around the house for an hour and a half, and it seems to me that Rama and Lucian also disappear from the cameras for a long time, it seems to me that Diane packed her bags?

You have a strange way of seeing the events
No one said the guy was a stranger, he was there for a good part of the afternoon and he stayed to eat with everyone
The concern is that it was quickly smashed or drunk and that it exceeded certain limit, it would seem that everyone thought that he was gone

Diane didn't packed her suitcase 

@moos54 

So it shows that not everything is fake on rlc in this case
thank you for enlightening us with your knowledge :biggrin:

As I understood it, many of the residents were already off camera for a long time before the event in question.Almost like there were two parties. One in the living room with silly dance show for the camera and one off camera with all the action. 

That RLC then has gone UM to not show the violence, is  fine. I guess. Strange is just how long it all took. 

What remains is that this was probably the most exciting evening since months and there was almost nothing to see. Typical RLC. REAL LIFE off camera.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Alladino said:

@moos54 

As I understood it, many of the residents were already off camera for a long time before the event in question.Almost like there were two parties. One in the living room with silly dance show for the camera and one off camera with all the action. 

are you really serious with what you say?

Have you ever seen people dance seriously during a party with friends? Sometimes I wonder if you've ever left your home to see the real world :angel:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

Just now, moos54 said:

are you really serious with what you say?

Have you ever seen people dance seriously during a party with friends? Sometimes I wonder if you've ever left your home to see the real world :angel:

I used the words of someone else in this forum because i did not saw the event.