Jump to content

Melissa & Sergio (2020) Part #4


 Share

Recommended Posts

19 hours ago, jjkopite said:

Dominessa and Leonie were beautiful to look at but boring to watch, Clarice always looked like she was on the edge of doing more and Isa was game for anything, so 2 out of 4 were interesting.

Leonie had the best tits in the VHTV's history lol and Dominessa had the best body. I never got tired of watching them. I think Leonie had a very wild side, but Barney was holding her back, he was like a child who would not want to share his candy with anyone. 

Domi was getting more and more comfortable with the lifestyle, at first she would not touch anyone and would not allow any male to touch her. but toward the end she was a lot more relax. she had a lot of sexual interaction with Bart, and even let Sergio to touch her pussy, that was a big no no before. 

if they had stayed more interesting things would happen. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 hours ago, jjkopite said:

Dominessa and Leonie were beautiful to look at but boring to watch, Clarice always looked like she was on the edge of doing more and Isa was game for anything, so 2 out of 4 were interesting.

All those people were painfully boring; the whole content offered by them wasn't worth paying for

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, waldi said:

All those people were painfully boring; the whole content offered by them wasn't worth paying for

not always, they had some good moments . which apartments do you currently enjoy watching ?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, bluewinner said:

which apartments do you currently enjoy watching ?

none; I enjoyed last party in Beverley's flat, but one is not enough to claim the vhtv content is worth paying the subscription, because it isn't;

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, waldi said:

none; I enjoyed last party in Beverley's flat, but one is not enough to claim the vhtv content is worth paying the subscription, because it isn't;

yeah, that was a nice party. I liked it too😉

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

yeah, that was a nice party. I liked it too😉

I would forget about Melanie and her girlfriends, that was something as well, especially the chick having fisting skills; apart from that - nothing

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, waldi said:

I would forget about Melanie and her girlfriends, that was something as well, especially the chick having fisting skills; apart from that - nothing

so I gather , you are into hardcore sex. I can understand your disappointment lol as that doesn't happen very  often on VHTV. I am personally, not so much into anything extreme. for instance, fisting isn't my thing lol 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...