Melissa & Sergio (2020) Part #4

• Replies 668
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

21 minutes ago, coolcucumber said:

I know the standards of VHTV and the tenants selection are going downhill for quite some time now, they give apartment to literally anybody these days, wish we can get the gold VHTV days back when we had apartments like Bree & Drew, Polly & Valery, Lexy and Pete and even all drama among Sid, Em, Bob, Sia and Logan, it was fun and exciting to watch.

I would even include the moment between Clara and Tim (even it was just painful to watch lmao) as a gold moment since it was unexpected at that time.

Lol I think that little episode is best forgotten unless entered Into a comedy of errors topic lol. I still don't understand what Clara was thinking of at the time.🤔

11 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Lol I think that little episode is best forgotten unless entered Into a comedy of errors topic lol. I still don't understand what Clara was thinking of at the time.🤔

Guess we will never know what she was thinking at that moment lol but the point is back in the days such events happened and they still remain in viewers heads because it was gold moment, too much drama lol and there are tons of examples

5 minutes ago, coolcucumber said:

Guess we will never know what she was thinking at that moment lol but the point is back in the days such events happened and they still remain in viewers heads because it was gold moment, too much drama lol and there are tons of examples

Was good times then, I think we all remained glued in most apartments then as when something happened it was good and you could see it all leading up to it. Wouldn't pass now as everyone wants immediate action as soon as they walk in the bloody door otherwise it's labelled as boring lol.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, waldi said:

All those people were painfully boring; the whole content offered by them wasn't worth paying for

Yes, but what came to replace them?

1 hour ago, bluewinner said:

so I gather , you are into hardcore sex. I can understand your disappointment lol as that doesn't happen very  often on VHTV. I am personally, not so much into anything extreme. for instance, fisting isn't my thing lol 

About hardcore&orgies and quality guests (young&beautiful&hot) - Ella and Isaac are still leaders in their first apartment. Nobody brought so many young&beautiful&hot guests and made so many orgies in 2.5 months.

It is sad that after 2 years similar people not come😩.

LaraSamEllaIsaac45.JPG

EllaIsaac_party21.JPG

Screenshot (2880).png

-2018-jan-17-520.jpg

Screenshot (2606).png

2 hours ago, waldi said:

none; I enjoyed last party in Beverley's flat, but one is not enough to claim the vhtv content is worth paying the subscription, because it isn't;

To be honest waldi I don't understand, given what you have stated your tastes are, why you waste your time and money on here, unfortunately with VH's current direction I don't think they come close to what you want. Still, everybody pays their money and makes their own choices.

• Upvote 2

17 minutes ago, groomy said:

About hardcore&orgies and quality guests (young&beautiful&hot) - Ella and Isaac are still leaders in their first apartment. Nobody brought so many young&beautiful&hot guests and made so many orgies in 2.5 months.

It is sad that after 2 years similar people not come😩.

totally agree! Ella and Issac were really interesting, I wish they had stayed longer. they produced more interesting contents in their 2.5 months stay than many participants who stayed for a year or two ( think of Grace & Jacob lol). 

Since we are talking in Melissa & Sergio's topic, I have to say they have been very good in making quality contents. that's why I am their fan too. 

among the new one's , I liked Selina & Ray which unfortunately did not last long, and their replacement couple Melanie & Albert have been decent so far. 

I like Deborah & Ian's place too, just because they have beautiful girls there, and I am still hopeful that they might become more interesting. 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, jjkopite said:

To be honest waldi I don't understand, given what you have stated your tastes are, why you waste your time and money on here, unfortunately with VH's current direction I don't think they come close to what you want. Still, everybody pays their money and makes their own choices.

Exactly, therefore soon I'll be gone for good, not many days of my sub left lol